Options

Pls fix endless!!!!!!!

VykusSouldrinkerVykusSouldrinker Registered Users 173 Posts
Admins can you please get the message to Glu to fix this endless freezing? Its the only thing many end game players have, and the only way for 44 gear which I need badly and it freezes every time.

PLEASE FIX!!!

Thanks

Comments

• Options
    Maxx ParizzMaxx Parizz Registered Users 26 Posts
    I was about to open a new thread as same as this one. Every time i try to go endless its freezing and i need to close ew3. It makes me feel like crash boom bang on my phone. Its real deal pls fix it
  • Options
    HandlesHandles Registered Users 911 Posts
    Can you please provide what device type you are using to play the game?
  • Options
    VykusSouldrinkerVykusSouldrinker Registered Users 173 Posts
    Handles wrote: »
    Can you please provide what device type you are using to play the game?

I am playing on a nexus 7 tablet I think its 2nd generation. Also I sometimes play on my phone which is an LG Optimus, both have the issue of freezing.

Thanks
  • Options
    LakityanLakityan Registered Users 88 Posts
    i experience this constant hanging on my tablet, in our guild, theres also lots of tower runs freezing/hanging using smartphones....so its on both devices.
  • Options
    jetsfan85jetsfan85 Registered Users 5 Posts
    Lakityan wrote: »
    i experience this constant hanging on my tablet, in our guild, theres also lots of tower runs freezing/hanging using smartphones....so its on both devices.

I play on an HTC one and I keep getting 3 rounds in and then the game crashes and resets every freakin time
  • Options
    kwatogkwatog Registered Users 3 Posts
    After the update i can only play endless mode up to 5 waves before freezing or crashing. Played endless 8 times and all ended up freezing or crashing.

Glu pls fix this bug!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    jakub1302jakub1302 Registered Users 197 Posts
    kwatog wrote: »
    After the update i can only play endless mode up to 5 waves before freezing or crashing. Played endless 8 times and all ended up freezing or crashing.

Glu pls fix this bug!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Same for me, it's a waste of time now to even play endless.
    EW3: Jakub1302
    BGI: Jakub 1302, the guildleader of Goodfellas
  • Options
    Mohamed97Mohamed97 Registered Users 350 Posts
    I dunno i just played 25 waves and it want normally except that it make accesing network sometimes else than that it is working fine , i am using and ios device
  • Options
  • Options
    bigBrulesbigBrules Registered Users 219 Posts
    That update does not fix the endless problems.
    Android Guild - upgrade
    Position - CO Guild Leader
    Device's: Google Nexus 9 / Samsung Galaxy S4
    Roms / Operating System: Cyanogenmod 12 Lollipop 5.0.2
  • Options
    bigBrules wrote: »
    That update does not fix the endless problems.

Thank you bigBrules.
  • Options
    I was having a similar issue on iOS after playing some PvP. The FPS on endless dropped by a large amount making it very hard to play. I closed down the program and restarted and the FPS was back to normal in endless.

So first, is this FPS/freezing happening after you do a PvP run or two? And if so have you restarted the program?
  • Options
    jakub1302jakub1302 Registered Users 197 Posts
    I was having a similar issue on iOS after playing some PvP. The FPS on endless dropped by a large amount making it very hard to play. I closed down the program and restarted and the FPS was back to normal in endless.

So first, is this FPS/freezing happening after you do a PvP run or two? And if so have you restarted the program?

Sir, after restarting the program (which you have to do eventually after freeze) you're not gonna get your ship tokens back, that means you can wait for different ones or quit as you loose patience. For me, the endless now either freezes of crashes every other wave. The game bugs are growing rapidly. Also, for the note: it has nothing to do with pvp, this is done for today.
    EW3: Jakub1302
    BGI: Jakub 1302, the guildleader of Goodfellas
  • Options
    bigBrulesbigBrules Registered Users 219 Posts
    I have encountered 3 bugs in endless and it has nothing to do with pvp runs.
    First is the game just closes out.
    Second the game will freeze like you just took a screenshot and you have to force close it.
    Third is you beat a round and next round does not start and eventually the timer runs out and you get removed from endless.
    I have not had the fps issue that ios is experiencing.
    Android Guild - upgrade
    Position - CO Guild Leader
    Device's: Google Nexus 9 / Samsung Galaxy S4
    Roms / Operating System: Cyanogenmod 12 Lollipop 5.0.2
  • Options
    SpronkSpronk Registered Users 51 Posts

Handles, this does not fix the problem nor does referring people to the thread. The software is bad.
  • Options
    bryblunbryblun Registered Users 148 Posts
    Glu is having a long party now, happy that they managed to place pvp finally, now we have to wait for our generous rulers to notice the problem and find some capable students who can repair the code after their... weak... programmers.
    EVERYBODY - DON'T BUY GEMS TILL HACKER PROBLEM IS SOLVED
  • Options
    GluAdminGluAdmin Administrator 2,464 Posts
    Hey all… Team is aware of the endless issue and are working on a fix at this very moment. Hopeful to have it addressed before the weekend.
  • Options
    Spronk wrote: »
    Handles, this does not fix the problem nor does referring people to the thread. The software is bad.

Yep, bigBrules already stated this and I thanked them for pointing it out already.