Options

Minimum weapon to kill legendary nian

xaanatosxaanatos Registered Users 3 Posts
hi all,

i'm using a mage and my gs is 3450 or so with all divine armor at 2 stars 0/15 and divine ring/talisman at 3 stars 0/0. the weapon I'm using is a 15/15 supernatural butcher wand lvl 31 with 1700 gs and a frost damage rune to hit him a little harder. Currently only hit him for 100 dmg, 300 on crits.

I'm kind of stuck on nian right now and i'm wondering if i should spend the gems to fully evolve my lvl 31 butcher wand (need 132 for 3 soulshards) or if I should just keep farming cyclops for a 26 gold weapon.

If i fully max the lvl 31 purple wand will it be good enough to farm nian? i think it will have 1300 attack or so. Can anyone tell me the stats of a maxed lvl 26 gold?

Thanks!!

Comments

• Options
    litolito Registered Users 68 Posts
    kill LCylops for yellow weapon and upgrade to 3 stars
    "fly high and touch the sky, but keep your feet to the ground"
  • Options
    What are the stats for a lvl26 gold maxed out? Will it be a lot stronger than a 31 purple 15/15??
  • Options
    IginlaIginla Registered Users 18 Posts
    26 gold fully evolved is only 894 attack. 31 purple is much better.

LCyclops drops 31 gold though so keep farming for that.
  • Options
    FlyingvigilFlyingvigil Registered Users 61 Posts
    Iginla wrote: »
    26 gold fully evolved is only 894 attack. 31 purple is much better.

LCyclops drops 31 gold though so keep farming for that.

Yes. My monk got that 31 gold from Leg. Cyclops the other day.
    Stats fully max. :
    Att. 1691.5
    CC. 10.2 %
    CD. 78.9 %
  • Options
    ****, I've only seen 1 lvl 31 legendary in about 800 kills and it was a trancedent helm of fortitude. I've gotten a few lvl 26 ones but not a weapon... lvl 31 gold wep seems like a myth to me right now! haha

If I get tired of farming cyclops and just want to move on, could I upgrade the lvl 31 purple to 3 stars maxed (using free gems) and farm nian with it? It would have 1331 attack at max.
    Thanks