Report hackers here

Comments

• GoulgoufGoulgouf Registered Users 10 Posts
    "Ever1" the player become invulnerable once he get one kill... please check...

http://imgur.com/a/B7SMz
  • BranbashBranbash Registered Users 19 Posts
    I couldn't hit 'jimmy2749' or 'jimmy2479' in pvp for some reason. Not sure why, must have been hacking. http://postimg.org/image/hl24bdz8p/ i know its not much evidence but it was all i could get.
  • Pt604Pt604 Registered Users 20 Posts
    Endori wrote: »
    Exactly the Same Here : His name was Pt604.

No dmg at all. There is a huge Hack/bug

Nice try Endori.. I may be having problems with my connection as trust me.. I'm losing more that I'm winning with people disappearing and reappearing around me.. To be quite frank theres a lot of matches where the other guys just keeps running and the match never formally starts where I lose.. Take a look at my stats.. If I was hacking id expect my win/loss ratio to be much better.
  • enriquegenriqueg Registered Users 73 Posts
    I met Darthanian in a PVP match today and he took zero damage on any hit. Also, he was level 54. I know this used to be possible but it seems unlikely to have been acquired naturally. Not a lot if fun when it's not a fair fight
  • KiKiXKiKiX Registered Users 44 Posts
    IGN Cuming
    Just appeared in my guild without System notice. & members 51/50; couldn't kik it
    Read my other post about "more than 50"
  • Big SageBig Sage Registered Users 317 Posts
    December: *waits 5 months for pvp*

May:
    OH MY GOD PVP IS HERE :D

2 days later.. It's only open during tournements.. ***?
    -Sagelz
  • greedyGIugreedyGIu Registered Users 14 Posts
    so grugg is indeed mod user huh. once he use mod, he will use again. Glu cant detect mod unless he abuse it in tournament or use in pvp. and Ofcourse if he use the mod again we will never know. It is best to ban him from joining any guild.
    Its good he sold all his gears, i just gonna post screenshot of him just now.
  • kennygkennyg Registered Users 250 Posts
    Moloch wrote: »
    During seasons. It will open again Thursday night (PST). First pre-season was to put it in the wild and see what we need to tweak and fix :) We are watching all of your reports, even if we aren't responding to each one.

we are starting to finally see that some things are being done. Thank you for finally getting to work on it. I have quite a few pics I will get posted now that I know you guys are starting to work on it.

I understand Jason90622 and anh2yeum have been banned. Will they be removed from the hall of fame now? Id rather see a blank spot or even the word cheater than the name of a cheater.

There are still quite a few people on the GS leaderboard who are well over 200 etc in endless. Do you want us posting these people are is there no need due to how obvious it is? 11ZZ and l3KSouth for example are 8 and 9 on the GS leaderboard and are both around 280 endless.
  • HabarabisHabarabis Registered Users 49 Posts
    greedyGIu wrote: »
    so grugg is indeed mod user huh. once he use mod, he will use again. Glu cant detect mod unless he abuse it in tournament or use in pvp. and Ofcourse if he use the mod again we will never know. It is best to ban him from joining any guild.
    Its good he sold all his gears, i just gonna post screenshot of him just now.

Number 1.. I haven't and never modded cheated or hacked EVER.
    Number 2.. I havn't sold ANY of my gear, rather I have unequipped it.
    Number 3.. You seem to know alot about hacks or hackers or so you think.
    Number 4.. I have spent more money on this game than you most likely earn.
    and I will do with my money as I see fit.
    and finally Go ahead and check my legitimacy out please Glu. I realise that some
    people can't grasp tbe fact that others are just plain better or luckier than them..
    By the way Glu isnt greedy and rather than hate on spenders. You should be thanking
    us for helping to fund the updates.
    Habarabis wrote: »
    Number 1.. I haven't and never modded cheated or hacked EVER.
    Number 2.. I havn't sold ANY of my gear, rather I have unequipped it.
    Number 3.. You seem to know alot about hacks or hackers or so you think.
    Number 4.. I have spent more money on this game than you most likely earn.
    and I will do with my money as I see fit.
    and finally Go ahead and check my legitimacy out please Glu. I realise that some
    people can't grasp tbe fact that others are just plain better or luckier than them..
    By the way Glu isnt greedy and rather than hate on spenders. You should be thanking
    us for helping to fund the updates.

also I'm sure whatever edited or photoshopped image (you are taking forever to make BTW)
    will be interesting to see...GL and happy gaming "GreedyGlu" Whoever you are (IGN)
    thanks grugg :) think i defended you but got it deleted. i heard you deleted gear...good to hear not case, thought was weird. people keep saying you were banned etc and I explain clearly not because all toons are 50 still etc. ;)
  • OnlylagcankilMeowOnlylagcankilMeow Registered Users 62 Posts
    kennyg wrote: »
    we are starting to finally see that some things are being done. Thank you for finally getting to work on it. I have quite a few pics I will get posted now that I know you guys are starting to work on it.

I understand Jason90622 and anh2yeum have been banned. Will they be removed from the hall of fame now? Id rather see a blank spot or even the word cheater than the name of a cheater.

There are still quite a few people on the GS leaderboard who are well over 200 etc in endless. Do you want us posting these people are is there no need due to how obvious it is? 11ZZ and l3KSouth for example are 8 and 9 on the GS leaderboard and are both around 280 endless.

Yeah that 13ksouth must be cheater i dont have ss but wen i pvp that guy i lost no damage at all...and mage run fast than mine...wee or im lag?hahaha
    Yeah that 13ksouth must be cheater i dont have ss but wen i pvp that guy i lost no damage at all...and mage run fast than mine...wee or im lag?hahaha

I personally havn't fought the 13k dude but hes most likely using a non visual mod
    Ex. Speed increase, no skill cool down, and ofc infinite Skill bar.

I have however fought KimHoGGu and he was definatley speeding..nextime Ill be sure
    To be recording. Here comes the Ban Hammer so think twice before thinking I wont
    Catch you. GL and happy gaming :)
    do we have to post pics for people to get looked into etc? I have lots of names that are on leaderboard and are also like 275+ on endless that need to get banned. I heard something about endless getting cleaned out for 150+ which I hope is not true because I am 152 and legit.
  • taekwonboy77taekwonboy77 Registered Users 37 Posts
    do we have to post pics for people to get looked into etc? I have lots of names that are on leaderboard and are also like 275+ on endless that need to get banned. I heard something about endless getting cleaned out for 150+ which I hope is not true because I am 152 and legit.

I am 153 and legit
    My gs 12798
  • taekwonboy77taekwonboy77 Registered Users 37 Posts
    sesshumaru wrote: »
    http://imgur.com/JSN7rmt

http://imgur.com/H84CDkm

take a look at there armor and stat he have infinite health puck

Ban them

Please look, the number of winning, not 3 for all... beause your connection lose, and you lose. I use a low gear for test pvp use a level or a gs to seaching enemy... my true gs 12798, and i am a legit player... thanks
  • BrutalBrutal Registered Users 251 Posts
    Edited to add: Disregard this post. Issue appears to be a glu glitch where opponent's health bar lags on my screen. More detail on page 11 post. Original post follows:

Unsure what is possible with mage. I, as a lvl 50 warrior (10.7k GS), just fought fought a 12.4k GS mage. Hit the mage full on with whirlwind at least 3 times. Mage killed me all three rounds, in like 3 or 4 hits. Nearly constant lightning orb hanging above the arena. Mage ended with only a sliver of life taken off... after getting hit three whirlwinds... if it sounds legit, then ignore it, but it doesn't smell right.

Player name is dziah.
    Android IGN: Brutal1977
    Class: Warrior, 12591 GS
  • mohicanmohican Registered Users 326 Posts
    Brutal wrote: »
    Unsure what is possible with mage. I, as a lvl 50 warrior (10.7k GS), just fought fought a 12.4k GS mage. Hit the mage full on with whirlwind at least 3 times. Mage killed me all three rounds, in like 3 or 4 hits. Nearly constant lightning orb hanging above the arena. Mage ended with only a sliver of life taken off... after getting hit three whirlwinds... if it sounds legit, then ignore it, but it doesn't smell right.

Player name is dziah.

Lol youre the scrub I beat 3/3?

I know you viewed my stats after and saw nothing wrong with them.

And first off you hit me with 1 whirlwind. 2nd I hit u so many times with normal attacks my rage bar kept constant letting me fire off orbs and eruptiond when needed. 3rd i hit u many more times than that as u really really dont know how to manage ur mana and keep firing off barrages and whirlwinds without thinking and planning. And lastly, get on my level. There is a very big difference between a 10k warrior and a 12k mage with maxed skills and godly Armour.
    ;)
  • Obar90Obar90 Registered Users 28 Posts
    http://gameapk.vn/game-android/game-android-hack/hack-eternity-warriors-3-v2-0-0-apk-cho-android.html

GluAdmin there many MOD now and gems hack...check out for ppl using this MOD and ban them permanent thks :):)
    Lol, what a scrub. Money spenders are money spenders. You're not God. Don't expect us to respect you.

I suggest you take modesty lessons from Vadevalor. He's nice. My ENTIRE guild, which is second place, respects him because he's so humbling, yet so good. I thought he'd be a pompous brat when I first saw him shoot from 28k to 37k gs in one day flat. But then we started chatting, and he turned out to be nice, respectful, and modest.

A true upperclassman.

And that is something you, my friend, are not.

We're not gonna worship you. And that's final. I could spew more profanity at your face, but I really don't have the time. Plus, I like this account and would not like it to be banned.

Please look into niceassasin I have reason to beleive he is speed hacking.

And ultra nice 1500 posts...you dont have the time...lol
    You're one to talk about class...and the words final coming from you you say you're quitting yet here you are on the forums >.>? Spew is right thats all you do is spew garbage on forums. Dont you have a job or something better to do? All you're good at is unfortunately running you're mouth on subjects you have absolutely no clue about. This is the first and Only post Ill address to you as that you deserve no more attention.
    Brutal wrote: »
    I don't doubt you, without a 12k mage to compare to, I only have my end of the fight. And if three solid whirlwind attacks essentially do no damage, something is wrong with the balance. Not sure if you are recalling our fight or not, but it was three. Initial and after both my round losses. I've beaten 12k mages before and I will again. Your mage was the first that took almost zero damage, like under 5%.

Edit:
    I should clarify, in the 24 hour season I won against all (or nearly all) warriors and monks and about half the mages I fought. Mage fights all came down to whether or not I could chase them down or draw them in for a whirlwind. This season, 4 mages so far, all losses. two closer fights (11.9k and 11.3k GS, whirlwind worked fine there) one not so close (GS unknown, didn't connect with whirlwind at all, took maybe 50% life from him total) and dziah (12432 GS) where I got absolutely destroyed. That's a long way of saying I may not beat a mage again.

As it stands, I pray for a monk or warrior. So far I've seen six warriors and four mages.

While I'd love for glu to come back and say 'Nothing wrong with the mage, you just got your butt handed to you' or 'yep, funny business confirmed', history shows they don't bother.

Well I actually screenshotted our fight and profiles after. You did almost half damage to my health by the end of the fight. And I dunno maybe lag or something but on my end I only got trapped by your whirlwind once. The rest I teleported and froze u before u hit me and put up an orb next to u while u whirlwinded frozen. But that aside I will just say that I am legit for sure you can count on that.

I just last fought NiceAssassin and I must say, he does deserve his top rank, he was an absolute beast with his monk. Could only take his health down halfway while he dropped me once and fast too.

ultrasceptile you promised us you wouldnt post again *** you doing here?

EDIT:
    heres you Brutal:
    http://www.imagebam.com/image/87927b326834024
    http://www.imagebam.com/image/a4189d326834576

as for hackers still on pvp leaderboard there is poommin , Godesss and pehape who are all above 280 in endless. I can post screenshots if needed
    ;)
    Habarabis wrote: »
    Please look into niceassasin I have reason to beleive he is speed hacking.

And ultra nice 1500 posts...you dont have the time...lol
    You're one to talk about class...and the words final coming from you you say you're quitting yet here you are on the forums >.>? Spew is right thats all you do is spew garbage on forums. Dont you have a job or something better to do? All you're good at is unfortunately running you're mouth on subjects you have absolutely no clue about. This is the first and Only post Ill address to you as that you deserve no more attention.

Niceassasin is far more legit than you bro......and good spender...if you have the wrong runes equip then you will be defeat...because all items of Nice have sup runes and extra wep..
  • kyrsanchokyrsancho Registered Users 7 Posts
    Id tag: Lostsouls hacker with lvl 60 saw him in pvp. I have a SS if needed.
    that does not even make sense.....you got busted plain and simple

Well just fought taekwonboy and hes pretty legit imo. Beat him badly so yeah. He has full godly gear and maxed out so guess that contributes to any difficulty fighting him.
    ;)
    hacker or modder this bs is a totaly * *
    : Name: rawdps warrior lvl46 w/ lvl44wep and blue gear
    : mage lvl46 w/ oni eye staff and rank 1 in pvp rankings...delete his acc can you glû.
    And can you check the guild Elements or Elemental hmff
    If you dont delete the acc of hacker here...then delete my acc i quit this * game...
    IGN: CatzCreed from android...so many update but nothing happens...i quit.delete my acc.
  • seba16seba16 Registered Users 1 Posts
    Nickname bghost impossible to do any damage to Him during the last part of the pvp fight
  • BrutalBrutal Registered Users 251 Posts
    mohican wrote: »
    Well I actually screenshotted our fight and profiles after. You did almost half damage to my health by the end of the fight. And I dunno maybe lag or something but on my end I only got trapped by your whirlwind once. The rest I teleported and froze u before u hit me and put up an orb next to u while u whirlwinded frozen. But that aside I will just say that I am legit for sure you can count on that.

Just fought an 11k warrior, full whirlwind and about 10 swordstrikes in a row without his health bar moving. I thought he'd die within another strike or to and got a notice he left the game. :(

Lag explains why the health bar wasn't moving on my end, as well as the relative beating I'm taking this season. In any case, after that warrior fight, I'm 95% sure the health bar simply wasn't updating on my end. Apologies for calling out your name. Should have called out glu. =P

*ambles off to edit OP on the topic*
    Android IGN: Brutal1977
    Class: Warrior, 12591 GS
  • JakeFJakeF Registered Users 62 Posts
    Malobio.

Attacked 30x times and he did not take any damage. Incidentally, he's also one of those little * that runs away.

Malobio. Hacker. *. Coward