Options

All time VP Guild ranks

SpaceCityDSpaceCityD Registered Users 32 Posts
I don't know if this bothers anyone else, but I have been annoyed by the top 7 guilds that are listed as VP leaders on iOS. They are obviously hacks, and should be removed/reset. I think there are a few more in the top 20 that are not legit as well.

Comments

• Options
    Kielk11007Kielk11007 Registered Users 6 Posts
    SpaceCityD wrote: »
    I don't know if this bothers anyone else, but I have been annoyed by the top 7 guilds that are listed as VP leaders on iOS. They are obviously hacks, and should be removed/reset. I think there are a few more in the top 20 that are not legit as well.

I totally agree with you. Glu has dropped the ball totally on this one. It goes way back to the tower tourney that ended tower tourneys for a while. They knew there were hackers and took them off of the solo vp leaderboards, but never took there vp off of the guild. All the guilds after that one ahead of OU were all hackers guilds. They still have around six or so that are ahead of OU that shouldn't be there. I guess it was to much work for glu to actually fix. Now those hackers guilds use it as a tool for recruiting which is a joke.