Options

Eternity Warriors 3

Recently with the new update for PVP I didn't realize you were doing away with Spirit Bridge bosses and Ancestrial offerings god . I wish you would have posted these things on the game itself before I lost all my ancestrial tokens that I was saving for a better day or tourney . I lost over 30 tokens that's not right you just took them without any compensation for them . In gold offerings or rune god with maybe getting some superior runes . Is there anything you can do to fix this issue ? Crazyeyes

Comments

• Options
    MolochMoloch Registered Users 279 Posts
    Recently with the new update for PVP I didn't realize you were doing away with Spirit Bridge bosses and Ancestrial offerings god . I wish you would have posted these things on the game itself before I lost all my ancestrial tokens that I was saving for a better day or tourney . I lost over 30 tokens that's not right you just took them without any compensation for them . In gold offerings or rune god with maybe getting some superior runes . Is there anything you can do to fix this issue ? Crazyeyes

They aren't lost, they will be available the next time the Ancestral Offering is available.
  • Options
    LakityanLakityan Registered Users 88 Posts
    Why is it that we get piecemeal information??? It just adds to the aggravation and adds to things you guys at Glu have to deal with. When someone posted a question here as to when the Ancestral Offerings expiration is....we were told they will be gone by last Sunday (it happened after pvp update as we know now). The reply could've included assurance that we shouldnt worry coz it will be available at some point in the future and more importantly...inform us that the ancestral coins not used is not lost at all, we are just not seeing it for the meantime. How hard is that?!?!?
  • Options
    BrutalBrutal Registered Users 251 Posts
    Lakityan wrote: »
    Why is it that we get piecemeal information??? It just adds to the aggravation and adds to things you guys at Glu have to deal with. When someone posted a question here as to when the Ancestral Offerings expiration is....we were told they will be gone by last Sunday (it happened after pvp update as we know now). The reply could've included assurance that we shouldnt worry coz it will be available at some point in the future and more importantly...inform us that the ancestral coins not used is not lost at all, we are just not seeing it for the meantime. How hard is that?!?!?

Agree. I wouldn't have burned my 12 offerings had I known they would come back.

Random data point, I got a godly fort helm from them, other 11 items were junk.
    Android IGN: Brutal1977
    Class: Warrior, 12591 GS
  • Options
    CrazyeyemikeCrazyeyemike Registered Users 5 Posts
    Thank you that's helps knowing I may see them again sometime