Options

Approve here if "Endless" does not freeze anymore

Ok, after a couple of days reporting that we have a serious bug on Endless Mode, now it seems fine to me and haven't crashed yet.

Even with my mage and her spamming skills (Orb, flame and ice) my device done it well in Endless Mode so far!
I don't freeze i'm not being kicked out of game and nothing more!

Looks like Glu made something good ;)

Comments

• Options
    bryblunbryblun Registered Users 148 Posts
    Ok, after a couple of days reporting that we have a serious bug on Endless Mode, now it seems fine to me and haven't crashed yet.

Even with my mage and her spamming skills (Orb, flame and ice) my device done it well in Endless Mode so far!
    I don't freeze i'm not being kicked out of game and nothing more!

Looks like Glu made something good ;)

Are you joking? I got 11 freezes out of 12 entries. Last freeze 3 min ago. It's not fixed, ang Glu doesn't give a **** about us as always. Any **** poor company with mediocre programmers would sit on their asses and repair this in 1 day - but glu? NOO, we have monkeys in front of computers randomly clicking everything, so we have to wait till we get lucky.
    EVERYBODY - DON'T BUY GEMS TILL HACKER PROBLEM IS SOLVED
  • Options
    Maxx ParizzMaxx Parizz Registered Users 26 Posts
    Well i don't know but like i said its just fine for me even with my mage! No fps down no freezing not any other thing... maybe i'm just lucky?
  • Options
    bryblunbryblun Registered Users 148 Posts
    Most likely. My guild has the same problems. Android btw. R u on IOS?
    EVERYBODY - DON'T BUY GEMS TILL HACKER PROBLEM IS SOLVED
  • Options
    LakityanLakityan Registered Users 88 Posts
    the fix didnt fix the problems (lag, freeze, logout, crash, orange screen). It actually made it WORST. I used to be able to do at least 10 waves or more on a good moment before i would crash...but now i crash first wave i do...cant even finish one wave at all. And its not just me having this problem...my fellow guild members are experiencing same issues that just got WORST.

A few lucky ones experiencing better times does not mean its fixed...hope Glu doesnt think so or a lot of players are screwed.

So NO...GLU DID NOT DO SOMETHING GOOD JUST YET.
  • Options
    Maxx ParizzMaxx Parizz Registered Users 26 Posts
    Well then i can call myself a lucky one completing 110-140 in endless... Btw i'm on android, not IOS
  • Options
    GluAdminGluAdmin Administrator 2,464 Posts
    Android Team is aware and working on a fix at this very moment. Hopeful to have it addressed before the weekend.
  • Options
    JakeFJakeF Registered Users 62 Posts
    Yes, but what about on iOS?
  • Options
    GluAdminGluAdmin Administrator 2,464 Posts
    The Android team has pushed a fix for the endless tower issue; please relaunch the game. Any iOS issue is something separate and not related to this.
    This thread is now closed.
This discussion has been closed.