PVP matching

Hi Glu Admins,

How do you guys make the matching on PvP ? Based on PLayer LeveL or GS ranking or something else?

Your PvP matching are screwed up. Care to xplain about the matching ? Thank you in advance

Comments

• GluAdminGluAdmin Administrator 2,464 Posts
    Hi Glu Admins,

How do you guys make the matching on PvP ? Based on PLayer LeveL or GS ranking or something else?

Your PvP matching are screwed up. Care to xplain about the matching ? Thank you in advance

The matching is based on a combination of things that does include GS and level.
  • TerryQTerryQ Registered Users 241 Posts
    Not been matched against I can actually get more than 10% of their health off them! before they kill me. Nothing seems to change the out come, so the matching is obviously working well :-)
    Quiet voices are overlooked, loud voices are ignored and constant voices are banned it would seem.
  • TraineluTrainelu Registered Users 482 Posts
    gluadmin wrote: »
    The matching is based on a combination of things that does include GS and level.

Really?

Me lv. 48- 8100 GS and the opponent lv. 50 -9600 GS?
  • Yash ChawlaYash Chawla Registered Users 82 Posts
    Yeah its not right
    Me with a gs 11800 warrior compared to a 12873 gs mage!
    ***!
    Also known as - psyched!
  • K_OtiCK_OtiC Registered Users 165 Posts
    Please widen the acceptable criteria I would rather play a easier or harder match, then wait for 45 minutes to find a game when in the top 10 rankings..... I want to pvp not play vs sleep.
  • crazydude80crazydude80 Registered Users 14 Posts
    The matching is based on a combination of things that does included GS and level.

when you say combination of both GS and level , what about the tolerance you guys set ? there should be a limit right ?
    compare below stats !!

lv. 48- 8100 GS and the opponent lv. 50 -9600 GS? --> (9600-8100= 1500GS or ~15.6 % diff)

gs 11800 warrior compared to a 12873 gs mage! --> (12873-11800 = 1073GS or ~8 % diff) )
  • GluAdminGluAdmin Administrator 2,464 Posts
    There are other things taken into consideration as well.

However, it seems clear from the response that some people want tighter criteria, others want more loose. But the matching is being watched for what is most effective.
  • kennygkennyg Registered Users 250 Posts

However, it seems clear from the response that some people want tighter criteria, others want more loose. But the matching is being watched for what is most effective.

seems fine to me so far...i was only rank 49...i think in most games when you get very high ranked it becomes more difficult to get matches for that very reason so dont see that changing here.
  • bigBrulesbigBrules Registered Users 219 Posts
    Why am I fighting people that have 2000+ more gear score than I do?
    Android Guild - upgrade
    Position - CO Guild Leader
    Device's: Google Nexus 9 / Samsung Galaxy S4
    Roms / Operating System: Cyanogenmod 12 Lollipop 5.0.2
  • rewandrewand Registered Users 588 Posts

The only people who want looser are maxed out so looser always means better for them ...
  • AplzAplz Registered Users 44 Posts
    Just to say, I'm 10k gs, and I'm match to 13 out of 15 matches with 12k gs. having that, even 1 game had 1 with 4.6x while I'm still on 4.0x on (Rank + Level bonus), I think I only won 1 lol.. I wonder how in depth in the match up system. Could you even arrange it base on previous win rate too, that weaker player actually can fight weaker ones instead. Not everyone play pvp.

Also suggest that having pvp even doesnt affect on bringing other tourney in like evolving, fusing event since some people doesnt run pvp. (E.g. running them concurrently)
  • LakityanLakityan Registered Users 88 Posts
    It is not fair...whether you get 1k+ opponent or one that is 1k+ below your gs....it takes out the fun of winning when you're that much higher and it gets so frustrating to know that you lost to someone who you really have very little to no chance of winning coz he is way above you. Just wasted my time and arena energy token. I dont mind losing, its part of the game...it doesnt make anyone less of a gamer...but at least dont make me or anyone look like an idiot trying to win with little chance or no chance at all.

I'm 11065 gs vs. 12675 gs... hmmm...yeah so fun. NOT!!!

With a 12k+ warrior i have a little chance, but with Mage and monk? nada
    bigBrules wrote: »
    Why am I fighting people that have 2000+ more gear score than I do?