[ANDROID] If you are unable to update to 2.0.0 (Updated)

Some Android users have reported getting an "update failed" message after updating to EW3 2.0.0. A new update is now live so please update and the issue should be resolved.

If you are still having issues after you've done this, submit a Customer Care ticket to androidsupport@glu.com with your device info and an outline of the problem.
Prev1

Comments

• LakityanLakityan Registered Users 88 Posts
    I have a guild mate who have tried several times... Even rebooted but remain at 0%loading assets so he can't do tower, arena or any dungeon. We look forward to the fix soonest. Thanks gluadmin
    gluadmin wrote: »
    Some Android users are reporting getting an "update failed" message after updating to EW3 2.0.0.

We are working on a fix at this time, but in the meantime there is a temporary workaround. "Retry" the update 3 times after the "update failed" message. After your 3rd retry, the game will delete the cache, relaunch, and you'll be able to enter the game.

If you are still having issues after you've done this, please know that we are working on a fix as soon as possible. You can also submit a Customer Care ticket to fully document the issue, if it persists, by emailing androidsupport@glu.com with your device info and an outline of the problem.
  • revilrevil Registered Users 42 Posts
    I restart my phone.2 times. It helped
    He rebooted his device 4 times... Still no go so he has no other option but wait for the fix :-/

revil wrote: »
    I restart my phone.2 times. It helped
  • HemantmaliksHemantmaliks Registered Users 116 Posts
    Has it been fixed yet
  • bigBrulesbigBrules Registered Users 219 Posts
    On my tablet it wouldn't download the assets and on my phone it kept failing to update when connecting to the server. To fix them both I had to use es file explorer and delete the assets folder com.glu.ewarriors3 located in android/data. Both tablet and phone worked flawlessly after that.
    Android Guild - upgrade
    Position - CO Guild Leader
    Device's: Google Nexus 9 / Samsung Galaxy S4
    Roms / Operating System: Cyanogenmod 12 Lollipop 5.0.2
  • tbowlotbowlo Registered Users 7 Posts
    I followed the admin advice to update the game, but now I lost my character and entire inventory! I have a Saumsung Galaxy S4, andoird 4.4.2 and my character name is Sherlocke.
    Some Android users are reporting getting an "update failed" message after updating to EW3 2.0.0.

We are working on a fix at this time, but in the meantime there is a temporary workaround. "Retry" the update 3 times after the "update failed" message. After your 3rd retry, the game will delete the cache, relaunch, and you'll be able to enter the game.

If you are still having issues after you've done this, please know that we are working on a fix as soon as possible. You can also submit a Customer Care ticket to fully document the issue, if it persists, by emailing androidsupport@glu.com with your device info and an outline of the problem.
    Did you ever sync with google+ ???? If so just login to it and get your data back.
    Android Guild - upgrade
  • tbowlotbowlo Registered Users 7 Posts
    No, I haven't, never felt that I needed to since I wouldn't change my phone.
    bigBrules wrote: »
    Did you ever sync with google+ ???? If so just login to it and get your data back.
  • GluAdminGluAdmin Administrator 2,464 Posts
    Issue has now been resolved. Please update to new version.
    This did not resolve the endless problem.
    Android Guild - upgrade
    Totall agree with this...DID NOT FIX THE Tower crash/freeze/lag.
    There was an update in the playstore (not the pvp update) what was it about anyway?!? ...but i did that, nevertheless...reboot my device (tablet) after its done...login back to the game...after 2 waves...i got kicked out of the game itself...not just freeze or lag or even sent back to town. Just went out of the game. Homerun GLU!!! *sarcasm*
    we are still experiencing the same issues as before, just crashing quicker ;-/ and...now with a blank orange screen being reported by some of my fellow guild members after this update. Both in tablet and smartphone devices.
    Issue has now been resolved. Please update to new version.
  • Ocrin84Ocrin84 Registered Users 4 Posts
    tbowlo wrote: »
    I followed the admin advice to update the game, but now I lost my character and entire inventory! I have a Saumsung Galaxy S4, andoird 4.4.2 and my character name is Sherlocke.

I had the same problem with my Galaxy S4. Didn't sign in with my Google account the first time so I had to uninstall and reinstall to sign in with my Google account. Now after a few minutes the game reverts back to the non Google account and all my inventory is lost. My name changes to the non Google account name but my lvl and gs still show the same. I can do anything at this point thought because everything i try to open bring up a window that says 'Unknown Error'

Please help!
  • MolochMoloch Registered Users 279 Posts

This was to address the update retry messages. We are still investigating the Endless Mode problem.
    Hmmm...well...this update that was suppose to address the update retry messages just made endless mode problems worst. Android. Both tablet and smartphones.
    Moloch wrote: »
    This was to address the update retry messages. We are still investigating the Endless Mode problem.
    Right- this update was for those having an issue updating to 2.0.0 (IN THE TITLE) not issues with endless. Team is aware of the endless issue (as you likely have seen) and are working on a fix at this very moment. Hopeful to have it addressed before the weekend.
    Hmmm...nice...but you see sir ...Handles told us to follow a link that pointed us to this direction where an update was supposedly available. That was in a thread started by a player asking to Pls. fix the endless in the EW3 General Discussion. So despite the (IN THE TITLE)...some of us thought it covers most if not all of the issues that plagued the players after the pvp update which includes Endless mode crashing.

Thanks tho for telling us that the android team is working on a fix for the endless problems...er...endless mode issues ;-p And like you, rest assure, we are hopeful too that its fixed before the weekend and we are certainly working hard to fix at this very moment... our frustrations....somehow (as you likely have seen).

Right- this update was for those having an issue updating to 2.0.0 (IN THE TITLE) not issues with endless. Team is aware of the endless issue (as you likely have seen) and are working on a fix at this very moment. Hopeful to have it addressed before the weekend.
    Lakityan wrote: »
    Hmmm...nice...but you see sir ...Handles told us to follow a link that pointed us to this direction where an update was supposedly available. That was in a thread started by a player asking to Pls. fix the endless in the EW3 General Discussion. So despite the (IN THE TITLE)...some of us thought it covers most if not all of the issues that plagued the players after the pvp update which includes Endless mode crashing.

Thanks tho for telling us that the android team is working on a fix for the endless problems...er...endless mode issues ;-p And like you, rest assure, we are hopeful too that its fixed before the weekend and we are certainly working hard to fix at this very moment... our frustrations....somehow (as you likely have seen).

Yes, I see the mistake now with the misdirection. At any rate, team is still working on the endless issue.
  • hiscomhiscom Registered Users 2 Posts
    I am stuck on "downloading 2nd kingdom assets" at 80% ever since the new update version. I tried rebooting the phone several times and did not help. I can't move forward in the game, cuz I can't play different maps now. What can I do to resolve this issue?
  • demonsworddemonsword Registered Users 25 Posts
    How many time we have to update this games after each update it consume huge amount of Data.

Please Suggest any alternative for Android users
    demonsword wrote: »
    How many time we have to update this games after each update it consume huge amount of Data.

Reliable wifi is the alternative to not using data.
  • UltraSceptileUltraSceptile Registered Users 1,969 Posts
    Reliable wifi is the alternative to not using data.

I am forced to use data when I play PvP. If I use Wifi, every other battle i get a connection error. And then I lose tickets, my rank, my pride, and my temper.
    UltraSceptile~Forums King.
  • harry potterharry potter Registered Users 741 Posts
    demonsword wrote: »

There is no free wifi anywhere near you? In Australia we get free wifi at libraries, on some trains, at some fast food places...
  • lvlark02lvlark02 Registered Users 326 Posts
    v2.0.1 on Android 4.4.2 stuck at downloading 2nd kingdom assets... what to do? can't play past cyclops chamber & endless mode & 3rd kingdom. can't do quests as well. pls help!

nvm, i somehow fixed it myself
    [ANDROID] EW2 Lv75 Grand Dragon Lord
    [ANDROID] EW3 Lv42 Warrior, Lv18 Mage
  • UdarWarriorUdarWarrior Registered Users 11 Posts
    Hey Glu Admin, why is that your profile picture? Just a little curiosity!
  • youbreyyoubrey Registered Users 1 Posts
    Same proble here.
    i can't play this game. update failed when i open the game.
    i am donwloading a newer version from google play.
    i am using galaxy s4 JB 4.2.
    pls help me.

Edit :

Problem SOLVED

i have galaxy s4 rooted, and when i am UnRooted my phone, booooom.. i can play the game now.
    Work for me in Jelly bean 4.2.
    youbrey wrote: »
    Same proble here.
    i can't play this game. update failed when i open the game.
    i am donwloading a newer version from google play.
    i am using galaxy s4 JB 4.2.
    pls help me.

Edit :

Problem SOLVED

i have galaxy s4 rooted, and when i am UnRooted my phone, booooom.. i can play the game now.
    Work for me in Jelly bean 4.2.

Glad to hear that worked. Rooted devices often have issues (and are unsupported).
    Hey Glu Admin, why is that your profile picture? Just a little curiosity!

Actually, the original person who set this up doesn't remember… HA! It's just stuck for the past year and half. :)
  • ghostrikeghostrike Registered Users 24 Posts
    Kindly check on my samsung tab 10.1"....able to play last night..then now,just keeps on reloading at initial screen(google play) back and forth..instal and uninstall done,,ticket submitted..still nothing..thanks;-)
  • GodeSsSGodeSsS Registered Users 51 Posts
    ghostrike wrote: »
    Kindly check on my samsung tab 10.1"....able to play last night..then now,just keeps on reloading at initial screen(google play) back and forth..instal and uninstall done,,ticket submitted..still nothing..thanks;-)

Hello ... you can make 1 post for tell when is finish the upgrade ? Server down !!!
    >>>>>>>>>>>>>>> HF & GL <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<