Options

Another Bug Endless Mode

I was running an Endless Mode round a few mins ago. I've reached 136 as usual i do, i did fully cleared the floor and then the time countdown untill "0" and then boom i ran out of time even i 100%1000 surely cleared the full room...

So one question, ***?

Anyone else having the same problem or is it just me?

Comments

• Options
    TraineluTrainelu Registered Users 482 Posts
    It's so hard to read 2-3 minutes the forum before posting?
    There are at least 4-5 threads with the same problem.
    You should consider yourself lucky that you could play so much.
    On Android both Endless towers are bugged.
    Common problems: timer doesn't stop, app crashes, app freezes.
  • Options
    CaliverCaliver Registered Users 63 Posts
    how the **** u guys get the clock to 0:02 seconds ?
    i cleared stage 138 at atleast 0:15
    and i lost at stage 139 but because i didnt had revive potion still had about 20 seconds and 30% of the bosses hp..

you do endless wrong..
  • Options
    diegriddiegrid Registered Users 5 Posts
    It happen 2 me 2 one of the demon men just went gone without me killing him and the time ran out but I could still hear him,next endless still crashing on me alot then the new pvp freeze everytime in a battle or even before I start it said server lost and I lose,what I say too the glu team everytime when there's a upgrade then there's a new problem poppin up why dont u just fix the first prob then do ur next upgrade pls,because in ur customer care u said 'pls dont uninstall the game'but why should we keep if cant even fix the game.comment us on that glu team
  • Options
    harry potterharry potter Registered Users 741 Posts
    It happened to me the first time I played after 2,0. Since then Ive played endless four times and its been fine. There was a small update after 2.0 right?
  • Options
    GluAdminGluAdmin Administrator 2,464 Posts
    It happened to me the first time I played after 2,0. Since then Ive played endless four times and its been fine. There was a small update after 2.0 right?

Yes! Android team just pushed a fix but is waiting on a forced update so people don't get booted from their current activity. If people close and relaunch, they'll be able to update and the endless issues should be vastly improved.
  • Options
    bigBrulesbigBrules Registered Users 219 Posts
    Any info on what the new gift code redeem icon is about?
    Android Guild - upgrade
    Position - CO Guild Leader
    Device's: Google Nexus 9 / Samsung Galaxy S4
    Roms / Operating System: Cyanogenmod 12 Lollipop 5.0.2
  • Options
    bigBrules wrote: »
    Any info on what the new gift code redeem icon is about?

Nothing at this time, but if we have a promo code, we'll let you know. A lot of our Android games have those (boxes, not codes).
  • Options
    WinterTaleWinterTale Registered Users 107 Posts
    gluadmin wrote: »
    Nothing at this time, but if we have a promo code, we'll let you know. A lot of our Android games have those.

Hello there, I wanted to report this new bug in endless: screen turn yellow, you can move, attack etc but you see nothing.
    dyt92g.jpg
  • Options
    WinterTale wrote: »
    Hello there, I wanted to report this new bug in endless: screen turn yellow, you can move, attack etc but you see nothing.
    dyt92g.jpg

What device are you on?
  • Options
    WinterTaleWinterTale Registered Users 107 Posts
    gluadmin wrote: »
    What device are you on?
    Android@Samsung Galaxy S2, never had graphic issue tho.
  • Options
    taekwonboy77taekwonboy77 Registered Users 37 Posts
    WinterTale wrote: »
    dyt92g.jpg

same with my endless, my device is samsung galaxy note 10.1, 2014 editions.. thanks glu, for fix it
  • Options
    taekwonboy77taekwonboy77 Registered Users 37 Posts
    bug in endless i play, freezze ( pause in game, and never move again ), screen turn yellow, froce close, black in char, in place and in monster ). please fix it... i dont play endless again, for 2 day ago. because this error/bug... thanks glu for new update or new fix.
  • Options
    Maxx ParizzMaxx Parizz Registered Users 26 Posts
    Ok, I was at work and after im done with work i did launch EW3, there was an update around 100 MB so i got it then i tried to take a shot in Endless Mode and u know what? When i go in battle there was an announcement on my screen "YOU RAN OUT OF TIME" WT.F i just got in... how the hell am i supposed to ran out of time if i just got in?
  • Options
    rewandrewand Registered Users 588 Posts
    I did not post the above but saw this on my Samsung Note 10.1 2014 edition.