Options

What decides the winner of a dbl kill?

Violator944Violator944 Registered Users 43 Posts
What decides the winner of a dbl 3 kill cuz i dont get it....i wanna know how it said that i lost when it clearly said 3/3 for both of us at the end..even had an error message pop up but of course it said unknown error so *** does that mean ? And another thing pvp should be against same class and you guys REALLY NEED to step up your hacker finding skillz cuz thats yet again another problem with pvp...ok tbh i dont wanna say thank you for your help cuz you guys should have a lot of this already under control...but thank you for your help in getting this straightened out

Comments

• Options
    griml0ckgriml0ck Registered Users 229 Posts
    Same class fights would be boring - I appreciate the challenge (though good Mages give me fits).

I think someone mentioned that the tie breaker is first player to record a kill.
  • Options
    krok8krok8 Registered Users 161 Posts
    Maybe the winner is the one who spent the highest ammount of money in the game? Who knows?
    Playing EW3 on iOS & EW4 on Android
  • Options
    Wait for player to get first kill ? Or the last?
  • Options
    Shoulda replied here lmao...the first or last kill?
  • Options
    SneezingCatSneezingCat Registered Users 211 Posts
    If it ends in a tie, with both players having, for example, two kills, and having not damaged each other since each achieved their two kills, the player who achieved the first kill is declared the winner.
    Jewelz
  • Options
    griml0ckgriml0ck Registered Users 229 Posts
    If it ends in a tie, with both players having, for example, two kills, and having not damaged each other since each achieved their two kills, the player who achieved the first kill is declared the winner.

Yeah, some people are complaining that health bar doesn't matter - only kills are counted (which sux). I haven't noticed this myself tho.
  • Options
    SneezingCatSneezingCat Registered Users 211 Posts
    Health bar does matter. But if both players have the same amount of kills, and then do not damage eachother, whomever got the first kill wins.

Likewise, if both playeds have two kills and one player has half their bar left while the other has 3/4 left, the player with more health left is the winner.
    Jewelz
  • Options
    tokstokstokstoks Registered Users 25 Posts
    this error ?
    Screenshot_2014-05-16-08-18-15.png
  • Options
    SirDiGiTaLSirDiGiTaL Registered Users 627 Posts
    tokstoks wrote: »
    this error ?

Wait what? 9:17 left and you are also at 3-3? How long is a fight on Android side anyway?
  • Options
    tokstokstokstoks Registered Users 25 Posts
    2min 30 sec or how long it is? and that 9:17 happend when that error showed up .. so real time was like 1min left something thats not the first bug... when i open arena i can see x55 instead of 9, 2 stars. and Total AP shows 999 and time left for next ticket =some min .. :D(real 40min left was )
    more bugs or idk:O
    http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?103509-need-little-help
  • Options
    Health bar does matter. But if both players have the same amount of kills, and then do not damage eachother, whomever got the first kill wins.

Likewise, if both playeds have two kills and one player has half their bar left while the other has 3/4 left, the player with more health left is the winner.

Thanks for your input Cat but a dbl kill means a dbl kill like we both had 2 kills and the time didnt run out instead we killed each other
  • Options
    tokstoks wrote: »
    this error ?

And yes same exact cept for the time wasnt all jacked like that tho and i shouldve got a screen shot myself ...just that i was effin frustrated to say to least