Method for detering PvP runners

SneezingCatSneezingCat Registered Users 211 Posts
A timer needs to be added to PvP that auto-forfeits any player who does not attack for ten seconds. (Blocking/Dodging/Ice Blinking not counting as an attack)
It'll make people HAVE to fight..
Encouraging people with higher AP per kill really did wonders..
FORCE THEM to fight.
Jewelz

Comments

• griml0ckgriml0ck Registered Users 229 Posts
    agreed, at the very least they need to tire out if not blocking or attacking after x number of seconds.
  • krok8krok8 Registered Users 161 Posts
    Maybe loosing some health if you have not performed any action for X second could be a solution but blocking should be viewed as an attack because you're not running and can deal damage!
    Playing EW3 on iOS & EW4 on Android
  • UltraSceptileUltraSceptile Registered Users 1,969 Posts
    Why is your signature "circle**** on me?"

Never mind, I just googled what it means.

Good thing I didn't click on google images. I don't want this to be another blue waffle situation.

/glares at entire Addiction guild
    UltraSceptile~Forums King.
  • SneezingCatSneezingCat Registered Users 211 Posts
    And I'm in the CircleJērks guild lol..
    Jewelz
  • bryblunbryblun Registered Users 148 Posts
    I just had a warrior runner.. pitiful, I hope his limbs rot and fall off.
    EVERYBODY - DON'T BUY GEMS TILL HACKER PROBLEM IS SOLVED
  • nyjnnyjn Registered Users 151 Posts
    I've seen every class run around forever, not just monks.

Sucks that some players think that's fun and make their tiny d0nger hard because they get points for it.
  • RentocRentoc Registered Users 286 Posts
    We already found a problem with this no attack and boot solution you have in another thread. When a monk does his lil attack to get higher hp and run around bs, he technically scored the last hit. So when your 10 seconds is up guess who gets ejected. The one thats been doing the chasing.

I honestly cant think of a way to fix runners. A dot will result in same thing. Getting rid of timer just means an hour long match. Only thing i can think of is if no one has won a round it should be a defeat for both, but only if the 2 minutes is up. People that just quit because they dont like their matchup should not effect the other player.