Options

No gems, whats goin on?

The last 2 days ive completed offerers that seem to get blocked by your software. I get a message that says "you received 97 gems". After i click ok i get another message that says "warning: 362 data error". I'd like an explanation please. I do have photos but cant figure out how to post them....if someone could help with that it'd be appreciated. This only seems to happen since the 2.0 update also.

Comments

• Options
    Floyd99Floyd99 Registered Users 70 Posts
    Just happened AGAIN! This time it was only a 10 gem offer but still! Whats goin on all of a sudden? Only had this problem since 2.0 update. Please help.
  • Options
    GluAdminGluAdmin Administrator 2,464 Posts
    This may be occurring if your phone is jailbroken/rooted. At any rate, all billing and currency issues have to go through Customer Care.

Please send Customer Care an email that includes your device information, the game name where you need help and a detailed description of the problem. Please be very specific and provide the step by step information needed to replicate the problem.

For iOS and general support: support@glu.com
    For Android support: androidsupport@glu.com
  • Options
    UltraSceptileUltraSceptile Registered Users 1,969 Posts
    This happened to me. And I'm not jailbroken. It happened to other people, too.

So you're not alone.

Funny how this happened RIGHT when I was supposed to get 173 gems. And RIGHT when I started to get over 50 gems. On both my iPhone AND my iPad.

No accusations yet.
    UltraSceptile~Forums King.
  • Options
    My phone is not jailbroken, & quite frankly Im not even smart enough to do that lol. I have to agree with Ultra, its funny that all these small orders like 2-5 gems go through, but a large order has a game error....
  • Options
    diegriddiegrid Registered Users 5 Posts
    Lol man u have 2 buy gems not getting them free why do u think most off the things in the game u have 2 buy with gems and not in offering u get gems for free or with login in daily and if u log in the gems only goes 2 30 they wanne milk u for every buck u havd without givin u somthng back I hope they read this and deside if they wanna be ripoffs or if they want ppl to talk only the best off the game becaure no1 have gud stuff 2 say about the game
  • Options
    diegrid wrote: »
    Lol man u have 2 buy gems not getting them free why do u think most off the things in the game u have 2 buy with gems and not in offering u get gems for free or with login in daily and if u log in the gems only goes 2 30 they wanne milk u for every buck u havd without givin u somthng back I hope they read this and deside if they wanna be ripoffs or if they want ppl to talk only the best off the game becaure no1 have gud stuff 2 say about the game

Ummmm noooo. I've used Tapjoy plenty.... And it's always worked just fine thank you.
  • Options
    SneezingCatSneezingCat Registered Users 211 Posts
    I have the exact same issue as described in the initial post. It's not on Tapjoy's end.

Tapjoyy advised me to contact Glü support, who then claimed it was on Tapjoy's end and then advised that I fill out a ticket with them, which I'd already done before even contacting Glü.

I said the hell with it and just gave up after that. Still having the issue though, two months later.

Edit: iPad in perfect working condition and not jailbroken.
    Jewelz
  • Options
    FallenonyouFallenonyou Registered Users 78 Posts
    gluadmin wrote: »
    This may be occurring if your phone is jailbroken/rooted. At any rate, all billing and currency issues have to go through Customer Care.

Please send Customer Care an email that includes your device information, the game name where you need help and a detailed description of the problem. Please be very specific and provide the step by step information needed to replicate the problem.

With due respect I love your game it's fun but please stop blaming this on jailbreak. Jailbroken or rooted phones/tablets cannot even complete offers...we fill out tickets and nothing happens even with they respond. Again love the game
  • Options
    With due respect I love your game it's fun but please stop blaming this on jailbreak. Jailbroken or rooted phones/tablets cannot even complete offers...we fill out tickets and nothing happens even with they respond. Again love the game

I'm not blaming anything on JB/R phones, I'm just stating a fact that they consistently have issues with IAPs, updates, promos and all kinds of stuff so it's known thing. :/

As for the tickets, there's not much I can do about that… sorry.
  • Options
    rewandrewand Registered Users 588 Posts

Rooted? Jailbroken? Nonesense. 4 out of 5 offers gives no gems
    Do some testing. Test every way of accepting, starting and going back to ew3. Background inatall, back button tbru offer, etc. Most offers pay zilch
  • Options
    SlipXSlipX Registered Users 7 Posts
    I have the same problem, did a lot of offers to get gems but no gems in game,
    I wrote to glu support and no answer for 2 week already
  • Options

I'd also like to point out I have bought some gems. From my understanding I couldnt even do that with a rooted/jailbroken device. So nice try.
  • Options
    Floyd99 wrote: »
    I'd also like to point out I have bought some gems. From my understanding I couldnt even do that with a rooted/jailbroken device. So nice try.

Nice try? I'm just letting you know what we've seen in the past. Instructions for addressing this through CC are posted. This thread is now closed.
This discussion has been closed.