Options

Having to grind for days...

mrdickbuttmrdickbutt Registered Users 12 Posts
So I am a level 16 warrior and I am on the first town. I have completed all the quests and still only have a GS of ~320. I am unable to kill the cyclops as a minimum score of 380 is needed.

I have to replay all the dungeons at least 10 times just to get gear used to fuse and hopefully raise my GS. Am I doing something wrong here?

Comments

• Options
    harry potterharry potter Registered Users 741 Posts
    Nope. He takes a lot of time. Once you pass him it is a lot easier till the next boss. While you are grinding you should level up at least two levels also which will up your stats. Just keep uping your gear &/ stats, that's what the games about.
  • Options
    JabberminorJabberminor Registered Users 10 Posts
    You can use any gear to fuse, not just certain gear.
  • Options
    FlyingvigilFlyingvigil Registered Users 61 Posts
    mrdickbutt wrote: »
    So I am a level 16 warrior and I am on the first town. I have completed all the quests and still only have a GS of ~320. I am unable to kill the cyclops as a minimum score of 380 is needed.

I have to replay all the dungeons at least 10 times just to get gear used to fuse and hopefully raise my GS. Am I doing something wrong here?

Just in case you did repeat ALL the dungeons -- you do not need to repeat them all, the best before cyclops is to repeat ancient cavern. It drops all kind of reagents (apart from shards), higher xp points and drops better gears.

Good luck with Cyclops! And many more grinding in the future ;)
  • Options
    ThinIceThinIce Registered Users 463 Posts
    Wait till you get to legendary. You'll be farming for weeks and more...
  • Options
    Cool so I beet the Cyclops last night and since then I went from a GS of like 350 to 440. Thanks!
  • Options
    Cool so... Thanks!

Is that your actual name in game..?
  • Options
    Is that your actual name in game..?

Yeah it is.
  • Options
    Maxx ParizzMaxx Parizz Registered Users 26 Posts
    wow i love the name of this guy... mrdickbutt!!!
  • Options
    wow i love the name of this guy... mrdickbutt!!!

http://i3.kym-cdn.com/entries/icons/original/000/001/030/dickbutt.jpg
  • Options
    Yeah it is.

Well, each to their own. And even if your gay, I'm not saying there's anything wrong with that so good on you for being brave.
  • Options
    Well, each to their own. And even if your gay, I'm not saying there's anything wrong with that so good on you for being brave.

It's actually a joke.