Options

New level for godly items in endless tower?

jakub1302jakub1302 Registered Users 197 Posts
I don't know about you, but I've started getting only unbreakables from floors 115-130. Before, I could always hope for a godly drop whenever I saw a gold one. The question is, did they move godly items to higher floors? Or are our favourite 115-130 floors mixed with unbreakables and godly as well? Thanx for an insight.
EW3: Jakub1302
BGI: Jakub 1302, the guildleader of Goodfellas

Comments

• Options
    krok8krok8 Registered Users 161 Posts
    I found a Godly Helmet on floor 124 2 days ago. This is the last godly I found but some of my guildmates are still getting godly drop from floor 114 to 130 and higher.

Maybe you've lost some of your luck. You'll find new godly soon enough. :-)
    Playing EW3 on iOS & EW4 on Android
  • Options
    krok8 wrote: »
    I found a Godly Helmet on floor 124 2 days ago. This is the last godly I found but some of my guildmates are still getting godly drop from floor 114 to 130 and higher.

Maybe you've lost some of your luck. You'll find new godly soon enough. :-)

Thanx mate. It's just, you know - I never found any unbreakables in those floors. Unbreakables were always reserved for 100-110 floor, at least to me. It's highly disturbing that they started to appear this far high. Allright, I guess it's just mixed know and you can get godly as well as unbreakable from floors 114 onwards.
  • Options
    FallenonyouFallenonyou Registered Users 78 Posts
    There's always a small chance for unbreakable from 111-120. 114 is when godly starts to appear but unbreakable hasn't completely gone away
  • Options
    griml0ckgriml0ck Registered Users 229 Posts
    I think they changed the unbreakable drop rate - never got them above 114, got 3 pieces of unbreakable from 114 on in just a couple of runs last night - also got 2 more farming Leg HB for gold. So that's 5 in one night.
  • Options
    crazydude80crazydude80 Registered Users 14 Posts
    got my godly stuffs from 120 onwards
  • Options
    VykusSouldrinkerVykusSouldrinker Registered Users 173 Posts
    Nothing but unbreakables for me on 114,115 so far today in 8 runs. Got like 5 unbreakable items, no godly. I would like Glu to confirm that Godlies and 44 Gold weapons can still drop on 114,115.

These are the easiest waves to farm for me as I am not full Godly nor have a 44 gold weapon, and I would like to know
  • Options
    Nothing but unbreakables for me on 114,115 so far today in 8 runs. Got like 5 unbreakable items, no godly. I would like Glu to confirm that Godlies and 44 Gold weapons can still drop on 114,115.

These are the easiest waves to farm for me as I am not full Godly nor have a 44 gold weapon, and I would like to know

Got a bunch more unbreakable levels 114 to 120 last night. I did get a Godly talisman @ 130. Something must have changed as I never got unbreakable gear as high as 114 in the past and I've made thousands of tower runs.
  • Options
    MalvicMalvic Registered Users 54 Posts
    Unbreakable at 114.. I agree something has changed... Zero godlies :(
    Guildleader of <Toxicity>
  • Options
    Malvic wrote: »
    Unbreakable at 114.. I agree something has changed... Zero godlies :(
    Thanx mate. I even got unbreakables after 120. ***??
  • Options
    I'm OK with the unbreakables assuming the just upped the drop rate - I use them as fuse/loot bait anyways. Sux if they shifted Godly completely to higher waves tho - Can one of the mods possibly confirm this? There was clearly a change with the last update.
  • Options
    VykusSouldrinkerVykusSouldrinker Registered Users 173 Posts
    griml0ck wrote: »
    I'm OK with the unbreakables assuming the just upped the drop rate - I use them as fuse/loot bait anyways. Sux if they shifted Godly completely to higher waves tho - Can one of the mods possibly confirm this? There was clearly a change with the last update.

I second this, can we please get confirmation if Godlies still drop ALONG with unbreakables on 114,115 and up, or did they move Godlies to start on higher waves?

Also please confirm if 44 gold weapons still drop from 114+ or is that changed?
  • Options
    Each time they changed something like the drop rate, etc... "It was a "bug" we never noticed but it's now fixed. You were lucky to have to those drops in the past."

@GLU, please say something!!!!
  • Options
    VRWRXVRWRX Registered Users 59 Posts
    Also please confirm if 44 gold weapons still drop from 114+ or is that changed?

I can confirm this...one just dropped for me on 114.
  • Options
    taekwonboy77taekwonboy77 Registered Users 37 Posts
    VRWRX wrote: »
    I can confirm this...one just dropped for me on 114.

no one goldy drop in endless, because i play endless i am find a bug, like a force close or freeze.. please glu, fix it.... please, please.. i hope in early time...
  • Options
    no one goldy drop in endless, because i play endless i am find a bug, like a force close or freeze.. please glu, fix it.... please, please.. i hope in early time...

Wrong topic dude!
  • Options
    I FINALLY got a godly chestplate of resolve on wave 114 and a godly spaulder of resolve on wave 120!
    Now I know godlies still drop from 114 to 120.

Also, a guildmate got a MuderMaker on wave 120 recently (after patch 2.0)!