legendary lvl 44 weapons

da|v|eda|v|e Users Awaiting Email Confirmation 5 Posts
i've been farming murdermaker for almost 2 months or atleast the 2nd best to murdermaker but what im getting at endless tower is just an epic lvl 44 wep.

im just gonna ask. how long did you guys farm at endless tower before getting atleast 1 lvl 44 gold wep?.. im just curious coz im grinding endless tower atleast 10x or more a day and all im getting is just an epic but I dont have any kind of problems when it comes getting a godly items.

Comments

• Jaynee killJaynee kill Registered Users 183 Posts
    If you were able to do 110-135 consistantly you would have seen them more often, but as your at the stage of only probably reaching 120 at best, its more scarce, its just luck but yours is limited to 4 chances 114/115 119/120, no telling how long it could take, took me around q month 3 survival tournaments before i eventually got a killic, mm and yangs were shortly after, i was doing it about 30 times a day, it will come, eventually
  • da|v|eda|v|e Users Awaiting Email Confirmation 5 Posts
    I do always start at 110 and i can reach at 129 constantly but im just limited at 10x or maybe more sometimes inspite the fact that you have to wait atleast 3 hrs and 20 mins for you be able to have atleast another 2 runs.. You said "30 times a day"? you mean 30 runs a day at endless? O_o is that possible?... and if it is really possible, how can you do it? can you tell me?
  • NATO11NATO11 Registered Users 15 Posts
    da|v|e wrote: »
    i've been farming murdermaker for almost 2 months or atleast the 2nd best to murdermaker but what im getting at endless tower is just an epic lvl 44 wep.

im just gonna ask. how long did you guys farm at endless tower before getting atleast 1 lvl 44 gold wep?.. im just curious coz im grinding endless tower atleast 10x or more a day and all im getting is just an epic but I dont have any kind of problems when it comes getting a godly items.

That's what happend to me I have tornado blade but I have been farming for MM for 3 month but nothing
  • Yash ChawlaYash Chawla Registered Users 82 Posts
    Noob can spend gems to get endless tickets!
    Also known as - psyched!
  • Jaynee killJaynee kill Registered Users 183 Posts
    I spend gems on tickets
  • da|v|eda|v|e Users Awaiting Email Confirmation 5 Posts
    I see. anyway im thinking that as well in the first place that you're spending gems but im not spending any real cash.. well atleast i already got a gold lvl 44 wep today which is the 3rd best for me but atleast now I know that I'm progressing with this game further more I can reach much deeper at endless and have a chance to win more in pvp