Please move resurrect button

TkseibTkseib Registered Users 1 Posts
Or add a confirmation button. Twice now i have resurrected on accident costing me 70 gems. The problem is its located right where the attack button would be if your alive. What happens is im mashing the attack button, die, get some lag and accidentally resurrect.

Comments

• bryblunbryblun Registered Users 148 Posts
    Tkseib wrote: »
    Or add a confirmation button. Twice now i have resurrected on accident costing me 70 gems. The problem is its located right where the attack button would be if your alive. What happens is im mashing the attack button, die, get some lag and accidentally resurrect.

It's Glu.. This is on purpose..
    I had the same **** few times, once 70 gems and few times potions went byebye..
    EVERYBODY - DON'T BUY GEMS TILL HACKER PROBLEM IS SOLVED
  • MalvicMalvic Registered Users 54 Posts
    Ditto this! I have clicked it by mistake numerous times as well... Very annoying
    Guildleader of <Toxicity>
  • kennygkennyg Registered Users 250 Posts
    ditto to both above I have sent this request more than once...sounds like easy fix but i think it is intentional
  • jerzy448jerzy448 Registered Users 58 Posts
    140 hard earned gems lost today because of this. Plus more lost before its starting to get really sickening. All gem purchases should have a confirmation plain and simple.
  • harry potterharry potter Registered Users 741 Posts
    many people have suggested this many times over the last 16 months. Doubtful they will change it, just be more careful towards the end...
  • FallenonyouFallenonyou Registered Users 78 Posts
    Why don't you just hold on the attack button instead of mashing it not a 100% fix but should help of only a little
  • AplzAplz Registered Users 44 Posts
    Or at least a double confirmation in the middle of the screen, since time is pause of the battle, it doesn't hurt on the delay to click it. (not over the attack button, you wouldnt misclick on this as well)
  • whocarewhocare Registered Users 20 Posts
    Tkseib wrote: »

Couldn't agree with you more,I've lost too so many times.