Options

calling out php *****...

ThinIceThinIce Registered Users 463 Posts
Run, do more damage in 10 seconds, disconnect the rest when your opponent cannot damage you anymore so you eventually lose against opponent.

Play like real people and not effing pansies.

Comments

• Options
    mrdickbuttmrdickbutt Registered Users 12 Posts
    ThinIce wrote: »
    Run, do more damage in 10 seconds, disconnect the rest when your opponent cannot damage you anymore so you eventually lose against opponent.

Play like real people and not effing pansies.
    What? I don't understand.
  • Options
    JaimitoJaimito Registered Users 92 Posts
    I know how this * feels, they damage you like half of health and then they stand there while I hit but it dosent damage them and they can damage you. And time rans out.. This sucks... Guess who's the winner... Suckssssss
    ...............OWNED.................
  • Options
    HenShin hohoHenShin hoho Registered Users 769 Posts
    Jaimito wrote: »
    I know how this Shet feels, they damage you like half of health and then they stand there while I hit but it dosent damage them and they can damage you. And time rans out.. This sucks... Guess who's the winner... Suckssssss

hey Jai how you post on underline including ur GL of District12 ???
  • Options
    TraineluTrainelu Registered Users 482 Posts
    Go to the top of the page on Settings
    Then on the left side of the screen you have at "My settings - My profile" - "Edit Signature"

Type whatever you want for signature, save it, and you have a personal signature on every post
  • Options
    revilrevil Registered Users 42 Posts
    :-) i play monk. Sometimes i fight ,sometimes I chase, sometimes run. When opponent kill me in 4 shot i have to wait for this??
    You will do this?? If YES -i dont
    think you will get up in rank :-)good warior will hunt his victim
  • Options
    nyjnnyjn Registered Users 151 Posts
    revil wrote: »
    :-) i play monk. Sometimes i fight ,sometimes I chase, sometimes run. When opponent kill me in 4 shot i have to wait for this??
    You will do this?? If YES -i dont
    think you will get up in rank :-)good warior will hunt his victim

Hunting only works if the opponent doesn't have a higher speed. Add the lag invulnerability and it's over.

Ever see a human run down an elk with a dull knife?

(don't bring the range attack to this, the lag makes it useless against cowardly monks)