Options

Exiting the game?

DawgfatherDawgfather Registered Users 8 Posts
Is there another way to exit the game now that i'm unaware of? I have a galaxy s3 and usually just hit the back button to bring up the "Do you wish to exit" window but now im not even getting that. I just sat here and must've pushed the back button a good 60x and i still had to force close it to get out of it. I know i've always had some issues with this but it has gotten significantly worse in the last few days.

Is this a known issue or does anyone else have this problem as well? I'm not sure if it's been addressed before but it's really getting on my nerves.

Comments

• Options
    BrutalBrutal Registered Users 251 Posts
    Dawgfather wrote: »
    Is this a known issue or does anyone else have this problem as well? I'm not sure if it's been addressed before but it's really getting on my nerves.

Also on S3, also had issues in the past, also got worse since 2.0 update. I haven't read anything about it in forum. I spam click it to get it to show sometimes. Alternating between the movement control and exit sometimes worked before, but not anymore. If it doesn't show the first click, it ain't gonna.

Haven't tried with today's latest update, but I don't it was looked at.
    Android IGN: Brutal1977
    Class: Warrior, 12591 GS
  • Options
    bigBrulesbigBrules Registered Users 219 Posts
    Galaxy S2, Galaxy S3, and Nexus 7 tablet all have this issue now for me.
    Android Guild - upgrade
    Position - CO Guild Leader
    Device's: Google Nexus 9 / Samsung Galaxy S4
    Roms / Operating System: Cyanogenmod 12 Lollipop 5.0.2
  • Options
    From what i can tell, no, not at all. I just sat here clicking and clicking for a good 5 mins while it ate away at my battery. I mean cmon glu, really? You guys can't address the issue of exiting your game? It's a minor thing but it's so very basic you would think they could manage not to screw up exiting...
  • Options
    mrdickbuttmrdickbutt Registered Users 12 Posts
    Just press the home button and clear your recent apps.
  • Options
    mrdickbutt wrote: »
    Just press the home button and clear your recent apps.

Yeah but that doesn't actually close the app, if you want to close it you have to go and force close it otherwise it stays running in the background eating your battery.
  • Options
    da|v|eda|v|e Users Awaiting Email Confirmation 5 Posts
    this doesn't happen to me. im using samsung galaxy s3