Options

[PVP] Lag Ep2 : Lag on purpose?

VoidBladerVoidBlader Registered Users 255 Posts
Did people really has bad internet, or did they just lag on purpose so they wont get hit?

Some of them even start lagging after they take the lead!?
Are they doing this on purpose? Like those that complain about people just standing still and be immortal.
Did they just resume bittorrent download when ever they are winning?

My internet is fine. I was connect to wifi 90% of the time I fight.
But I still find some people are so **** laggggg.

I fight my guild master with 400ms, almost no lag.
Then what the hell are those lagger ms? Over 3000?

Shouldn't allow people to change from they less lag server, to other Server that they has more than 500ms. And kick them out or disconnect them, if they start lagging so bad in the middle of a fight :(

Comments

• Options
    nyjnnyjn Registered Users 151 Posts
    I noticed that while on the european server (which says 40-100ms usually), I fight a lot of people with chinese characters as names..

Maybe some people just select servers knowing that the lag will work in their favor?

I'm assuming they do it on purpose, I've lost plenty of fights were I can see my hit registering but no health goes down on the other player
  • Options
    VoidBladerVoidBlader Registered Users 255 Posts
    nyjn wrote: »
    I noticed that while on the european server (which says 40-100ms usually), I fight a lot of people with chinese characters as names..

Maybe some people just select servers knowing that the lag will work in their favor?

I'm assuming they do it on purpose, I've lost plenty of fights were I can see my hit registering but no health goes down on the other player

I know your pain -.-
  • Options
    Its5pmIts5pm Banned Users 112 Posts
    Lol, i myself never won a battle against mage with more than 2 kills, 3 kills is impossible to get against mage since the ice jumping skills messes up their position. Mage can only jump to one direction, but in pvp they looks shaking while jumping.
  • Options
    Mohamed97Mohamed97 Registered Users 350 Posts
    Sadly the closest server for me is europe and it shows 140-180 and yea have same problem they get hit and no dmg so annoying
  • Options
    ThinIceThinIce Registered Users 463 Posts
    Its5pm wrote: »
    Lol, i myself never won a battle against mage with more than 2 kills, 3 kills is impossible to get against mage since the ice jumping skills messes up their position. Mage can only jump to one direction, but in pvp they looks shaking while jumping.

Mage can actually control their landing spot by using the moving stick.
  • Options
    Mohamed97Mohamed97 Registered Users 350 Posts
    Not rly only forwards and backwards
  • Options
    bryblunbryblun Registered Users 148 Posts
    This is ********, I will play with torrents on and wil lstart winning -.-
    EVERYBODY - DON'T BUY GEMS TILL HACKER PROBLEM IS SOLVED