Options

monks are overpowered

radshortyradshorty Registered Users 103 Posts
their stun move, super fast jab skill, and then their big coming from the air attack combination is fatal for the warrior. just a few critical hits and I'm toast. also, whenever i play a monk and the match is close, they run the rest of the match. my gs is 12622.

Comments

• Options
    Yash ChawlaYash Chawla Registered Users 82 Posts
    Why not run using a warrior?
    Man do some dash on him and then run when he comes close just block and then he will automatically get hurt
    That **** monk is useless!
    Also known as - psyched!
  • Options
    nyjnnyjn Registered Users 151 Posts
    Monk is easy unless they catch you with the stun, my main issue with them is their speed, brb doing some damage then running around for 2 minutes and win..
  • Options
    radshortyradshorty Registered Users 103 Posts
    their stun is full of bs. once they do that, u know that you will die without a doubt if their gs is high enough. In my eyes they shouldn't kill me in one combo of moves. it ticks me off and I hate monks so much. if their stun was just a freeze like mage, we could actually break free, but the level of difficult is very hard. mages and warriors i can deal with. the only people that go against me are the dancing monks.
  • Options
    FallenonyouFallenonyou Registered Users 78 Posts
    Chi vortex -stuns
    Running jump kick -only takes one damage when hit
    Rage of vaj ra -stuns and makes monk invulernable
    Fist of seven stars -too fast to block or ice blink out of
  • Options
    RentocRentoc Registered Users 286 Posts
    Eh i just started using my monk for fun and hes 10.8 gs. Ive only beaten warrior one time and im sure it was pure luck. Warrior parries every single little thing i do. If they see me getting close to try to stun guess what. They just parry it. And ive even had warriors parry my dodge roll when i try to go through them. Thats not even a hit. How the hell can it be parried. Im also a fighter not a runner. And that may be my problem but who cares. Im not gonna just run aound for two minutes.

I just finished a match that i thought for sure i was gonna win. Warrior was at 10% hp i was at full. I went in for the kill. Oops big mistake. One shotted me with a rush. Got up. Then he one shotted me with just a swing of his sword. After that i hid in a corner and cried. Monk overpowered my ****.

Ive probably got alot to learn about monk in pvp but I just pvp for fun. Who cares about the rankings. Only top 3 get a prize even worth using. And no way in hell i would get top 3 as im not willing to pay for stupid pvp tokens. I just want the ap to help with guild rankings. So if you see me as monk have no fear, ill go toe to toe with ya. Win or lose i guarantee im having more fun than these running losers.
  • Options
    ThinIceThinIce Registered Users 463 Posts
    I dunno, getting in the top 1000 still allows for 4 spins in the battle offering and you can win some nice stuff there.
  • Options
    UdarWarriorUdarWarrior Registered Users 11 Posts
    Whats with all the negative reviews, MONKS are AWESOME
  • Options
    UltraSceptileUltraSceptile Registered Users 1,969 Posts
    Monks are pathetic in PvP. They run around, spam skills, and spam mana potions until they get a lucky vaj ra off.

Either that or they hit you once and run for 2 minutes.

Going head to head with a monk is an awesome fight. I love the speed of the battle. But it's those time burners that ruin monk's image for me. Between mage lag, warrior spamming parry for 1 whole minute until they pull off a lucky parry and then dash and lucky whirlwind, monk running, me "disconnecting: from battle....I could be in top 100 players if this didn't happen all the time.....
    UltraSceptile~Forums King.
  • Options
    MixtacyMixtacy Registered Users 68 Posts
    If you come across the hit and run type and you can't beat them. Join them. Doesn't matter which class you are. all have some sort of dash to get away when the other person is getting near. It's a pathetic way to play and you might lose still but in all honesty it's very rewarding when you win completely beating them in thier own game.
    IGN for EW3 is Synia

Called the cops cause your mom hit you? Why not report her for raising your silly A**
  • Options
    khansaikhansai Registered Users 15 Posts
    Mixtacy wrote: »
    If you come across the hit and run type and you can't beat them. Join them. Doesn't matter which class you are. all have some sort of dash to get away when the other person is getting near. It's a pathetic way to play and you might lose still but in all honesty it's very rewarding when you win completely beating them in thier own game.

I couldn't agree with you more on this mixtacy I love it when monk runs around then I run around then at the end they try to get their hits in but I parry and dash them then run out the time . The joy of beating them at their own game indeed is really rewarding :)