Friendquests

I don't know about any of the other top players, but I'm getting fed up with getting friendquests from these clueless noobs. It's not only disrespectful and annoying, but it makes recruiting tough when I have limited friend slots and have to accept each request in case it's someone worth having join. 99% of the time it's some doofus who has no business asking me to be friends. ADMIN, is there a way you could include the ability to view a friendquester before accepting their request? Either that or could you expand the number of slots?

Comments

• AplzAplz Registered Users 44 Posts
    I do like the idea of expanding the friend list numbers, I have friendlist filled with all active daily and still have 21 friend requests in my mail T_T
  • RentocRentoc Registered Users 286 Posts
    Yup its annoying. Its been brought up many times in suggestion forum to show a persons gs and vp in the friend request.
  • UltraSceptileUltraSceptile Registered Users 1,969 Posts
    Rentoc wrote: »
    Yup its annoying. Its been brought up many times in suggestion forum to show a persons gs and vp in the friend request.

What's the point?

It's not like your "friend list" is really that important anyway. Most people fill their friend list with their own guildmembers, except now you can PM them from guild list, and you can see their last log in time.
    UltraSceptile~Forums King.
  • enriquegenriqueg Registered Users 73 Posts
    What's the point?

It's not like your "friend list" is really that important anyway. Most people fill their friend list with their own guildmembers, except now you can PM them from guild list, and you can see their last log in time.

Alright. First JW, thanks for showing me that. I do feel a little better but sorry for your pain. That's just brutal! Ultra, you know I love you bro but you forget that the inbox is useful for conducting recruiting business. That and most of my friends are from other guilds.
  • UltraSceptileUltraSceptile Registered Users 1,969 Posts
    Ah, yes. I get it.

That's why I don't accept friend requests unless the person tells me he's sending one beforehand. But if people are getting hundreds of friend requests at one time, then the issue needs to be resolved.
    UltraSceptile~Forums King.