PVP is just garbage

Stallion1113Stallion1113 Registered Users 9 Posts
Now I'm not one to complain about a game like EW3, but while the new PVP system is a great idea in theory, the flaws and bugs in it just make it stupid and pointless.
First of all, whenever I play it seems like the person I'm matched against is way to high a level for me. How is it fair for me to play against someone with double my GS?? Secondly, why is it that I can do a whirlwind, or blade barrage in succession but NEVER DAMAGE my opponent. I connect on the hits, but they don't lose any health. Thirdly, why is the arena so big? Shrink it down so there are no runners. It's so stupid when people damage you then run. Like seriously, it's worse than campers in Halo or COD. Fix the ****** bugs. I'm tired of getting upset over nonsensical things, but when they can be easily fixed it annoys the hell out of me.

Comments

• Jaynee killJaynee kill Registered Users 183 Posts
    Shrink the arena ? Are you crazy how could you avoid mage or monks stuns ? Assuming your warrior by the whirlwind you would lose 100% of the time if the arena was smaller, higher gs players will always win, you cant expect to meet people your gs and go all the way to the top, if your gs isnt maxed you will have to reach a cap at some point as its not fair to be able to be. In top 100 if you havent got 12k+ gs. What would be the point in havingthe best runes the best pvp gear if someone at 5k gs could just kick the noobs *** all the way to the top
  • ThinIceThinIce Registered Users 463 Posts
    They just need to improve connection and stability in the arena. I can bet that the damage glitch or whatever it is is mainly due to lag. I've had It happen to me.
  • Mohamed97Mohamed97 Registered Users 350 Posts
    Yea plz make the arena smaller so that my light orb can dmg u where ever u are xD
  • UltraSceptileUltraSceptile Registered Users 1,969 Posts
    Mohamed97 wrote: »
    Yea plz make the arena smaller so that my light orb can dmg u where ever u are xD

I would love that. I'll parry it and then I'll whirlwind you, and even if you use freeze, you'll still end up teleporting right into my attack. I'll stun you, and then dash. After dash I'll finish you off with blade barrage.

Then I'll use a mana pot and repeat the process.

+1 for smaller arena!
    UltraSceptile~Forums King.
  • Jaynee killJaynee kill Registered Users 183 Posts
    Regardless of how you put your tactics ultra a smaller arena, the orb would kill you before you even had the chance to do any of tht
  • Mohamed97Mohamed97 Registered Users 350 Posts
    U see haha that smaller arena will rock :P