Options

Please ban potions in pvp

rewandrewand Registered Users 588 Posts
Everyone complains. Monk is too fast. Mage too powerful, warrior hits too hard...

Every class has pros and cons and as we get more used to PvP we lern how to use the pros and exploit the cons. I used to win a lot as mage but warriors are getting much better and the monks. Don't get me going there. I hate facing monks. But I figure I'll find a way to fight them eventually.

Potions on the other hand simply do not belong here. They completely unballance the PvP. Mana regen should be a mage advantage but its given to everyone. Mage has to deal with slow foot speed, inability to attack on the run, directional attack, and no skill to get her out of a stun (warrior can dash and monk can roll if frozen in an ice blink but mage is stuck getting ponded). Take away mana regen and she has only two strengths--ranged attack and a fairly expensive AOE attack in the lighning orb.

Class balance isn't all of it. Potions give even more incentive and advantage to hackers. I've faced them sucking down potions as fast as they can use them up and spaming skills one after another. Allowing potions in PvP is simply a bad decision. Please take them out

Comments

• Options
    UltraSceptileUltraSceptile Registered Users 1,969 Posts
    I feel like potions should be allowed. Mostly because lag can cause you to miss your skill, and then you basically just wasted it due to a problem that had nothing to do with your skill level.
    UltraSceptile~Forums King.
  • Options
    EternityWarriorsEternityWarriors Registered Users 19 Posts
    I think potions should be allowed. If you haven't saved them up, aren't earning FREE gems to buy them, or arent willing to spend a few bucks. That's on you. Ultimately people willing to put more time in and or more money in will do better.

There are only so many potions you can use in that time frame of a pvp match that it shouldn't be that hard to watch some videos or download some apps to get some free gems to buy potions.
  • Options
    revilrevil Registered Users 42 Posts
    There are only so many potions you can use in that time frame of a pvp match that it shouldn't be that hard to watch some videos or download some apps to get some free gems to buy potions.[/QUOTE]

WHAT??? ON13 INSTALLED APPS I GET REWARD FROM 3. F. . .CK THAT DEAL.
  • Options
    revilrevil Registered Users 42 Posts
    REWARD is right. Every hero can be beaten. And ban he potions.