Options

monk's stun skill should also apply In PVE

ThinIceThinIce Registered Users 463 Posts
That would compensate its super low mana regeneration, and make endless a lot easier.

I personally think all the classes are balanced in pvp so don't change anything other than the lagging servers.

Comments

• Options
    RentocRentoc Registered Users 286 Posts
    Man thin you read my mind. Was just gonna post this in suggestion. Best thing they added in pvp was the vortex stun for balance. Why the hèll didnt they apply this for pve. It would make such a difference.
  • Options
    Not to mention the plethora of complaints people have been giving about the monk imbalance in endless.

Not sure if that will solve it, but it definitely would be an amazing add on for them.
  • Options
    rewandrewand Registered Users 588 Posts
    ThinIce wrote: »
    That would compensate its super low mana regeneration, and make endless a lot easier.

I personally think all the classes are balanced in pvp so don't change anything other than the lagging servers.

Low mana regen is not a problem when potions are allowed. Add stun but remove potions
  • Options
    SneezingCatSneezingCat Registered Users 211 Posts
    The stun is hugely overpowered in my opinion...
    Monks can stun you and then smack you dead with the fist barrage *...
    And you cant even negate the stun..
    Warriors and monks can just use dash or evade to negate a mage's slow.. Why should the monk get such a powerful stun?
    Jewelz
  • Options
    nyjnnyjn Registered Users 151 Posts
    Monks can stun you and then smack you dead with the fist barrage cräp...

This, and even if the stun doesn't hit, you're still frozen.

On the PvE side of things, I agree. Having played monk as my main for a while, a stun would've been nice
  • Options
    Monks can stun you and then smack you dead with the fist barrage cräp...
    And you cant even negate the stun..
    Warriors and monks can just use dash or evade to negate a mage's slow.. Why should the monk get such a powerful stun?

What about negating roll ability while frozen from mage? It only seems fair that if you're frozen, you're actually frozen and not just blue colored for a split second before rolling out of it.
  • Options
    nyjnnyjn Registered Users 151 Posts
    ThinIce wrote: »
    What about negating roll ability while frozen from mage? It only seems fair that if you're frozen, you're actually frozen and not just blue colored for a split second before rolling out of it.

Good point, if frozen, a monk can roll and a war can dash out of it instantly, however, if frozen with mage, it still takes 3 seconds to cast blink.
  • Options
    RentocRentoc Registered Users 286 Posts
    Thought this was about getting the stun put in pve. Pvp is fine aside from lag its balanced just fine.