Should be the Coolest Suggestions ever.

whocarewhocare Registered Users 20 Posts
I Don't know about others but I would like to suggest Glu to Move Health and Stamina Portions at the top of the game Window,and Add another Bar right above the Whirlwind BTW I'M Warrior :D for Future Wings Usage, Wings like (Blood Moon wings,Demonic Wings of Abag'Kum,Inferno Wings and Storm wings and maybe General's Flags too),which can allow users to jump higher and smash the enemy for higher impact, don't let the wings Attack enable starting from the battle instead let the users earn Special Wings attack stamina from certain Previous attack available. Cool Right?:cool:

Comments

• harry potterharry potter Registered Users 741 Posts
    In other words, let wings do special damage. It is not the coolest suggestion ever, many have suggested to allow pets and addons to help in combat..
  • XephraimXephraim Registered Users 130 Posts
    Just add IIF to wings stats. That would be "legen.... dary".
  • AleksieAleksie Registered Users 72 Posts
    whocare wrote: »
    I Don't know about others but I would like to suggest Glu to Move Health and Stamina Portions at the top of the game Window,and Add another Bar right above the Whirlwind BTW I'M Warrior :D for Future Wings Usage, Wings like (Blood Moon wings,Demonic Wings of Abag'Kum,Inferno Wings and Storm wings and maybe General's Flags too),which can allow users to jump higher and smash the enemy for higher impact, don't let the wings Attack enable starting from the battle instead let the users earn Special Wings attack stamina from certain Previous attack available. Cool Right?:cool:

This wouldn't be fair to many players who have farmed for wings but will never get them. Apparently there is an algorithm which must include 'Aleksie will never get wings' because I've farmed hellboy a bajillion times and no wings to date. This would only be fair if wings could be EARNED instead of dropped haphazardly to the same 5 people over and over again.

***Disclamer: exaggerations in statistical values are not accurate and are used only to demonstrate a point***
    Nymphos forever~LaRusse~IGN Aleksie
  • AleksieAleksie Registered Users 72 Posts
    Xephraim wrote: »
    Just add IIF to wings stats. That would be "legen.... dary".

Wait for it..."legen...dary"...
    Nymphos forever~LaRusse~IGN Aleksie
  • whocarewhocare Registered Users 20 Posts
    Aleksie wrote: »
    This wouldn't be fair to many players who have farmed for wings but will never get them. Apparently there is an algorithm which must include 'Aleksie will never get wings' because I've farmed hellboy a bajillion times and no wings to date. This would only be fair if wings could be EARNED instead of dropped haphazardly to the same 5 people over and over again.

***Disclamer: exaggerations in statistical values are not accurate and are used only to demonstrate a point***

Agreed !

Then again As expected many people didn't understand what and why did I Said coolest?
    1. Whiners and including me too having Wings and pets in our Inventory Just to show off doesn't seems to be right, so I thought why not I let Glu to make suggestion to have some advantages to those wings instead of people whine and keep getting annoyed with Useless inventory usage.
    2.By asking to move health portion and stamina portion at the top,it's because many users having issue with loosing gems or health portion by mistake pressing health portion instead of pressing whirlwind, as we all noticed it is right above the whirlwind as warrior.
    3.as far as I know the game All Glu have to do is to add and move specific buttons and in the beginning Glu can just add one of Hellboy flying attack to to the heros,with little tweak :)

If none of the above possible the (just add IIF to wings stats. That would be "legen.... dary".) like Xephraim said :D
  • rivetrivet Registered Users 5 Posts
    In Arcane Legends, the players gets additional stat and damage bonuses from their pets as long as they are fed. These pets also attack enemies.

In MU online, the wings gives several options and bonuses to the players: making them move faster compared to walking, increase dmg and crit.

And please let these gears "glow" when upgraded!
  • UltraSceptileUltraSceptile Registered Users 1,969 Posts
    Since wings can only be obtained through money or luck, I would say that this is unfair. If there's anything I hate, it's that I hate it when games give an advantage for the older players.

For example, if Glu gave a 10% attack increase from the Jade Forest Hellboy wings, I would throw a fit. Especially since I know that the next day Glu will add those very wings in the shop and they'll cost 10,000 gems....
    UltraSceptile~Forums King.
    rivet wrote: »
    In Arcane Legends, the players gets additional stat and damage bonuses from their pets as long as they are fed. These pets also attack enemies.

In MU online, the wings gives several options and bonuses to the players: making them move faster compared to walking, increase dmg and crit.

And please let these gears "glow" when upgraded!

Agree Except How much more you want "Glow" you want your screen to covered in Glow LOL
    Since wings can only be obtained through money or luck, I would say that this is unfair. If there's anything I hate, it's that I hate it when games give an advantage for the older players.

Yes Agreed ! They should let Wings to Drop at certain stages and Endless mode however they can always put on Sales and Wings Earning Tournaments

For example, if Glu gave a 10% attack increase from the Jade Forest Hellboy wings, I would throw a fit. Especially since I know that the next day Glu will add those very wings in the shop and they'll cost 10,000 gems....

LOL don't you even mention that,Glu already being greedy enough,if they know 10k gem they might do it

Read in your Quote I answer within your massage.