Options

*Must Fix

radshortyradshorty Registered Users 103 Posts
another aggravating and unfair part of the game is that Chinese players playing on American servers always seem to make me like I'm lagging and not them. they should be getting owned if they do a foreign server. i just played a top 20 Chinese monk who hit me a couple times and then ran the rest of the match. I tried using my dash, which showed it hit him, but no damage was dealt. please fix this ASAP.

Comments

• Options
    nyjnnyjn Registered Users 151 Posts
    Don't care about the monk stuff, but regarding the use of servers other than the one for your area I agree, it's a pain in the a** to fight people you can't hit due to them not being where it shows
  • Options
    ZabulonZabulon Registered Users 25 Posts
    The server shouldn't be selectable, the game should see what server is the most appropriate and auto select.
  • Options
    nyjnnyjn Registered Users 151 Posts
    Zabulon wrote: »
    The server shouldn't be selectable, the game should see what server is the most appropriate and auto select.

Yep, also would be nice not to play against the same opponent twice in a row, I have a hard time believing me and some chinese characters were the only two players on the EU server at 9pm CEST lol