Options

Night fire and godly chest piece in one run. I will destroy in PVP.

ThinIceThinIce Registered Users 463 Posts
You watch your back. My mage will escalate the leader boards and take the trophy while your corpses rot in shame.

Comments

• Options
    In three days, I manged to go from all impervious to three godly and full unbreakable.

Kind of makes me feel bad for those who spent 3 months trying to get the same...
  • Options
    Yash ChawlaYash Chawla Registered Users 82 Posts
    Which platform dude?
    Also known as - psyched!
  • Options
    Android.

/10chars
  • Options
    rewandrewand Registered Users 588 Posts
    ThinIce wrote: »
    In three days, I manged to go from all impervious to three godly and full unbreakable.

Kind of makes me feel bad for those who spent 3 months trying to get the same...

And the auto-match will deal you opponents that are more difficult than the ones you face now. Welcome to a dynamic game.
  • Options
    UltraSceptileUltraSceptile Registered Users 1,969 Posts
    Wow, you were lucky as hell. Congratz.

Just pray you don't have to fight a hit and run monk. Otherwise, I'm sure youll do great ThinIce.
    UltraSceptile~Forums King.
  • Options
    I've gotten a few matches with pansy monk players.

I hit them a few times, damaging them, then just run around the rest of the game. Fire with fire.
  • Options
    RentocRentoc Registered Users 286 Posts
    Yeah my monks got 10.8 gs....was 10.5 till yesterday. And i never got paired with anyone less than 12k. Doesnt seem like much difference but its a pretty big difference in hp and defense. The matchmaking definately needs to be tweaked. And yes, death to all runners.
  • Options
    xoxCASTxoxxoxCASTxox Registered Users 7 Posts
    I do hit and run especially when against mages. Warrior here
  • Options
    Monks are still problematic. Their roll skill has no cool down, they can't be frozen, and their stun move is impossible to escape if you fall in.
  • Options
    AleksieAleksie Registered Users 72 Posts
    ThinIce wrote: »
    You watch your back. My mage will escalate the leader boards and take the trophy while your corpses rot in shame.

LMAO...dude we were just talking about this in chat, nice meeting you man :)
    Nymphos forever~LaRusse~IGN Aleksie
  • Options
    Oh hey there :)

Playing with my new 3 star nightfire and it truly is a lethal weapon.