Options

Kindle Fire HD needs Major Updates

Hello...This is a Great game that can be Awesome but we on Kindle Fire HD can only Farm and Grind on mode levels nothing more ...We share our town chat with Google Players who can do Vp, Tounaments, towers, events,and other things while us on Kindle CANNOT....Why did this game open without these features for Kindle Fire HD ?....I've been on this game over 3 weeks now in the #1 guild Sparta and I'm a top 10 player and I can speak for many Kindle players who are getting Tired of just Farming and Grinding lol...Please we desperately need an UPDATE on Kindle Fire HD to add these features so that we on Kindle can Play on a future Awesome game...Thank you ,RAIDER ERIC:cool:

Comments

• Options
    ilusiondaniilusiondani Registered Users 13 Posts
    Hello...This is a Great game that can be Awesome but we on Kindle Fire HD can only Farm and Grind on mode levels nothing more ...We share our town chat with Google Players who can do Vp, Tounaments, towers, events,and other things while us on Kindle CANNOT....Why did this game open without these features for Kindle Fire HD ?....I've been on this game over 3 weeks now in the #1 guild Sparta and I'm a top 10 player and I can speak for many Kindle players who are getting Tired of just Farming and Grinding lol...Please we desperately need an UPDATE on Kindle Fire HD to add these features so that we on Kindle can Play on a future Awesome game...Thank you ,RAIDER ERIC:cool:

been asking same thing for an answer when we gonna get an update or if we aint going to get it at all
    but seems its not such an "important" matter for glu admins to answer to kindle community... none from support also giving an aswer. guess glue is same as any other game provider, who puts the game on kindle, then stops updating it which makes no sense to me...
  • Options
    StpwnerStpwner Registered Users 109 Posts
    Just to let u know, ur guild ain't visible to is haha, if it was that number 1 would prolly be rank 100
  • Options
    RAIDER ERICRAIDER ERIC Registered Users 2 Posts
    Stpwner wrote: »
    Just to let u know, ur guild ain't visible to is haha, if it was that number 1 would prolly be rank 100

Yes Stp u must be a non kindle player who's Rankings we kindle players also can't see...This game merged our town chats about a week ago...That's how I found out we on Kindle Players don't have the same features as u guys on Non Kindle haha....It's torturous hearing u guys do things we Can't on Kindle :( lol...I would spend $$$ if we had your features.
  • Options
    StpwnerStpwner Registered Users 109 Posts
    Yea that would suck :(
  • Options
    ilusiondaniilusiondani Registered Users 13 Posts
    and still no reply....nothing at all...not even something to show that they care about kinlde community...bet glu admin and others have their priority to answer much more "important" questions, that comes from "big" communities....
  • Options
    GluAdminGluAdmin Administrator 2,464 Posts
    and still no reply....nothing at all...not even something to show that they care about kinlde community...bet glu admin and others have their priority to answer much more "important" questions, that comes from "big" communities....

Sorry you haven't received an update- that's up to the dev teams. :/ We do understand the frustration though, so hopefully one will come soon!
  • Options
    yurfrendenyurfrenden Registered Users 4 Posts
    gluadmin wrote: »
    Sorry you haven't received an update- that's up to the dev teams. :/ We do understand the frustration though, so hopefully one will come soon!

3 months later and still no update! If it's really just up to the dev teams then it sure seems like they are trying to upset a loyal and dedicated fanbase! This is absurd!
  • Options
    GluAdminGluAdmin Administrator 2,464 Posts
    yurfrenden wrote: »
    3 months later and still no update! If it's really just up to the dev teams then it sure seems like they are trying to upset a loyal and dedicated fanbase! This is absurd!

Making multiple threads and then going through EVERY Kindle thread and replying is borderline spamming. We understand you want an update. When the team decides to do an update, you'll know. This thread, and all the rest are now closed.
This discussion has been closed.