Weapon Upgrade

HasmodaiHasmodai New MemberRegistered Users 13 Posts
Hello guys,

I found a lvl 36 gold weap CC only, and I started upgrading it. When I reached 7/15 I dropped a lvl 44 purple weap CC only. Although I am inclined to fully upgrade the last one, I wanna make sure 'cause I only have 5 DPSS left. So, what you guys think?

Thanks in advance

Comments

  • HasmodaiHasmodai New Member Registered Users 13 Posts
    Holy ****, I just dropped a Chad from LN! What I do now? Haha
  • UltraSceptileUltraSceptile Senior Member Registered Users 1,969 Posts
    Upgrade the purple weapon. Use the other gld weapon as fusion materials.
    UltraSceptile~Forums King.
  • jaggujaggu Experienced Member Registered Users 149 Posts
    Hasmodai wrote: »
    Hello guys,

    I found a lvl 36 gold weap CC only, and I started upgrading it. When I reached 7/15 I dropped a lvl 44 purple weap CC only. Although I am inclined to fully upgrade the last one, I wanna make sure 'cause I only have 5 DPSS left. So, what you guys think?

    Thanks in advance

    upgrade purple - it will only use 3 dpss - so you will have 2 left - it has higher attack than chad..chad is nice but you can use purple l44 to get l44 gold..my 2 cents...
  • HasmodaiHasmodai New Member Registered Users 13 Posts
    Thanks guys, I'll upgrade the purple one then. I farmed Chad for so long and when I finally dropped it i won't even use it hahaha Ironies of life.
  • UltraSceptileUltraSceptile Senior Member Registered Users 1,969 Posts
    Hasmodai wrote: »
    Thanks guys, I'll upgrade the purple one then. I farmed Chad for so long and when I finally dropped it i won't even use it hahaha Ironies of life.

    Three months ago I thought Chad the Reticent, the Sentient was the coolest thing I had ever seen. I wanted it so bad.

    And now I look at it and think, what is the most efficient way to bottle and fuse this worthless sword to get VP?
    UltraSceptile~Forums King.
  • ThinIceThinIce Experienced Member Registered Users 463 Posts
    Three months ago I thought Chad the Reticent, the Sentient was the coolest thing I had ever seen. I wanted it so bad.

    And now I look at it and think, what is the most efficient way to bottle and fuse this worthless sword to get VP?

    Well a 36 gold is pretty much the bridge to LHellboy. If you want pvp gear, it suddenly looks a lot less special...
  • UltraSceptileUltraSceptile Senior Member Registered Users 1,969 Posts
    ThinIce wrote: »
    Well a 36 gold is pretty much the bridge to LHellboy. If you want pvp gear, it suddenly looks a lot less special...

    I had Jade Cyclops at the time. I remember the hell I went through farming him with a 15/15 purple lvl 36. After four days, I got the Masterful Sword of the Slayer. Man, I was so happy.

    I was forced to farm for gold lvl 36 on my other characters after JC was removed though:(
    UltraSceptile~Forums King.
  • AplzAplz New Member Registered Users 44 Posts
    I would prefer the purple (2442.5 ATK, lv44), than gold (2125.4 ATK, lv36), the damage is kinda a step higher, better off to clear monsters.
Sign In or Register to comment.