Options

This lag (/cheat?) thing is getting ridiculous

nyjnnyjn Registered Users 151 Posts
I was fighting another mage, he hit me for about 65% of my health then literally didn't do anything for the rest of the fight..

I got a huge hit combo, kept getting my mana back from damage, but his life didn't go down an inch and he randomly teleported across the map (without blink)..

Part of me hopes this is just lag, but I have a bad feeling about the extent of this "invulnerability."

Comments

• Options
    MonnikMonnik Registered Users 24 Posts
    Most of them are probably not hacking, but some are abusing lag. The invulnerable types probably find a way to completely stall their internet connection once they get ahead.
  • Options
    aryoaryo Registered Users 6 Posts
    nah its no hack and no lag!

If u get a call while fighting u cant move anymore and damage is not counting anymore but the time is still decreasing.

so if needed u can call yourself and win the match after first hit xD
  • Options
    aryo wrote: »
    nah its no hack and no lag!

If u get a call while fighting u cant move anymore and damage is not counting anymore but the time is still decreasing.

so if needed u can call yourself and win the match after first hit xD

rofl yet another way to win without skill
  • Options
    griml0ckgriml0ck Registered Users 229 Posts
    The lag is a bit out of hand - I fought nothing but people from overseas last night on the America server.... This is definitely intentional.
  • Options
    griml0ck wrote: »
    The lag is a bit out of hand - I fought nothing but people from overseas last night on the America server.... This is definitely intentional.

I played on the america server from europe unintentionally for a few days (just moved back lol), and the lag isn't bad (around 120ms), but the Asian servers all have over 300ms from europe..

That being said, I faced tons of asian players on both the US/EU servers and I do believe they're doing it on purpose to benefit from the lag
  • Options
    King RizlaKing Rizla Registered Users 1 Posts
    It's a joke. Out of my 5 matches this morning ALL 5 had insane lag, it was unplayable, and it definitely wasn't my connection as I was showing 33ms. Why the hell are you allowed to goto other servers? IF YOU PING OVER 300 you shouldn't even be allowed to connect to PVP in my opinion, why should you be allowed if all you do is cause lag !?!?

I never played any of the other EWs, was this a problem there & was it ever sorted out? If not I'll probably just delete this game, I never really thought it was worth bothering with without PVP or CO-OP.
  • Options
    FuryWeaselFuryWeasel Registered Users 80 Posts
    I had matches that the lag was so bad, warriors were teleporting behind me. They would be in one spot and I would hit them for no damage, then they disappear, and reappear behind me and mess up my day.
    Guild leader of Marauders
  • Options
    Mohamed97Mohamed97 Registered Users 350 Posts
    So u are saying that i can get hp adv an then make some1 call me and i will be invincible and win ?!
  • Options
    ZabulonZabulon Registered Users 25 Posts
    Like I said in another thread, the game should automatically assign you a server based on your ms.

That alone would remove abusing picking a server with a high ms.
  • Options
    MixtacyMixtacy Registered Users 68 Posts
    stoplagging.jpg
    IGN for EW3 is Synia

Called the cops cause your mom hit you? Why not report her for raising your silly A**
  • Options
    GluAdminGluAdmin Administrator 2,464 Posts
    Mixtacy wrote: »
    stoplagging.jpg

Hehe. Well played, Mixtacy.
  • Options
    FallenonyouFallenonyou Registered Users 78 Posts
    gluadmin wrote: »
    Hehe. Well played, Mixtacy.

Your pvp release is **** and when the community complains about the lag and running you honestly think it's logical to go and make humorous posts? Way to run your game
  • Options
    Way to run your game

running for the win 2014
    IGN for EW3 is Synia

Called the cops cause your mom hit you? Why not report her for raising your silly A**
  • Options
    K_OtiCK_OtiC Registered Users 165 Posts
    Lag is an issue with those playing on bad quality 3G or ****py signal wifi. There needs to be options for quality of connection/latency vs time spent searching I would rather wait 5 minutes-10 minutes for a fair match then a invulnerable glitchy person every minute since it's a 45minute wait on ticket timer anyway. I'll upload to YouTube in a minute a match showing how bad quality connection some people are playing pvp with.
  • Options
    GluAdminGluAdmin Administrator 2,464 Posts
    Your pvp release is **** and when the community complains about the lag and running you honestly think it's logical to go and make humorous posts? Way to run your game

I don't run this game or any other game. I run the forums. And if someone makes a funny post in the forums, I'll acknowledge it. And to be clear there, I didn't make the post, it just made me laugh.

Here, I'll go back to the formal stuff:
    The team is aware of the lag issue and is looking into it.
  • Options
    K_OtiC wrote: »
    I would rather wait 5 minutes-10 minutes for a fair match then a invulnerable glitchy person every minute since it's a 45minute wait on ticket timer anyway..
    Agreed I do this now in a way. If I have a laggy match, I'll just hold off of PVP until later. It's not a big deal.
    gluadmin wrote: »
    The team is aware of the lag issue and is looking into it.

I am sure they been aware of it the day the patch was released from the community out lash
    IGN for EW3 is Synia

• Options
    Here's a quick video of me with a 105ms ping to the asia server on wifi 20mb connection speed.
  • Options
    BrutalBrutal Registered Users 251 Posts
    Here's a quick video of me with a 105ms ping to the asia server on wifi 20mb connection speed.

Aww, I was rooting for you.
    Android IGN: Brutal1977
    Class: Warrior, 12591 GS
  • Options
    Dang that sucks. Couple things to add though if I may.
    1. When you killed her, and you tried to execute her again before she was able to get up is pretty faulty but hey, it's one of the warriors strenghs. I think your hurricane thing would of worked better. Not sure if it was CDd.
    2. Pots: They are dumb. I'm just complaining cause i dont use them but thats my fault.

What do you use to record?
    IGN for EW3 is Synia

• Options
    I use display recorder my mini is jb. This was just to show how bad some peoples connection is so many hits build my combo but no damage....

Only way to record without jb is reflector to airplay to a PC or someone record with another device/webcam etc.
  • Options
    I use reflector but there is no way to show screen taps
    IGN for EW3 is Synia

• Options
    ducvaderducvader Registered Users 204 Posts
    Lag sucks big time - super lame cause hits don't register when its suppose to.
  • Options
    griml0ckgriml0ck Registered Users 229 Posts
    The person with the awful connection should be punished, not the other way around.

I'm also noticing when I hit a bad connection, it feels like sometimes my button taps are delayed a tad, just enough to throw off timing. My connection is 101M/20M, so its not me!
  • Options
    KròsKròs Registered Users 51 Posts
    Yep, they should fix this as well.

Developers should also fix "something" else...
  • Options
    ZabulonZabulon Registered Users 25 Posts
    I have noticed that thing where your buttons presses don't work, I have super fast broadband I know issue isn't my end.

I will not play in the arena while I am using a mobile connection, I don't think it's fair to the other player if I lag my end.

Also played one guy and beat him fairly convincing, got paired again and he is god mode invincible and hits are doing insane damage?
  • Options
    Zabulon wrote: »
    I have noticed that thing where your buttons presses don't work, I have super fast broadband I know issue isn't my end.

I will not play in the arena while I am using a mobile connection, I don't think it's fair to the other player if I lag my end.

Also played one guy and beat him fairly convincing, got paired again and he is god mode invincible and hits are doing insane damage?

I used to be a "clean" player, not wanting to run and/or play when I know my connection is faulty, but it seems to be the only way to win at higher ranks, I had a monk who literally jump hit me once then kept running around the outer edge of the arena and that was it