Report hackers here

Comments

• 3Foot20113Foot2011 Registered Users 25 Posts
    armorkiller he is level 13 with only 800+ gs and has ancestrial and glorious armor and weapons
  • 3Foot20113Foot2011 Registered Users 25 Posts
    Adrenalina stood there in pvp and I attcked him with a 32 hit combo and did absolutely nothing to his helth
  • UltraSceptileUltraSceptile Registered Users 1,969 Posts
    3Foot2011 wrote: »
    Adrenalina stood there in pvp and I attcked him with a 32 hit combo and did absolutely nothing to his helth

I faced a guy like that. xCaliber. I don't think he's a hacker, so this must be a bug. He just stood there and let me hit him until time ran out. On top of this, I had the first kill and I still lost.
    UltraSceptile~Forums King.
  • BrutalBrutal Registered Users 251 Posts
    OK, I lied... said no more screenies, but I have no idea how to type this one's name. This mage showed no cooldown time on specs. Non-stop. That mage skill where the ground tears up in a line, ending with a big boom is tougher to deal with when you can fire them off every 2 seconds, heh.

char_mage.png
    Android IGN: Brutal1977
    Class: Warrior, 12591 GS
  • mohicanmohican Registered Users 326 Posts
    Brutal wrote: »
    OK, I lied... said no more screenies, but I have no idea how to type this one's name. This mage showed no cooldown time on specs. Non-stop. That mage skill where the ground tears up in a line, ending with a big boom is tougher to deal with when you can fire them off every 2 seconds, heh.

Mages eruption has a cooldown of 2.5 seconds. You can tell a hacked mage if you see it put up more than 1 ball of lightning at a time.
    ;)
  • BellaAnnBellaAnn Registered Users 64 Posts
    [IMG][/img]Screenshot_2014-05-19-21-51-24_zpsjjmc5aho.png they took absolutely no damage in arena
    ~cat
    mohican wrote: »
    Mages eruption has a cooldown of 2.5 seconds. You can tell a hacked mage if you see it put up more than 1 ball of lightning at a time.

At one point, the big boom from the end was immediately followed by a 2nd and a third... never seen any mage fire them off that fast. First boom knocked me off my feet, 2nd nailed me just as I was getting to my feet, third I barely dashed away. He didn't have multiple orbs up, but did have them up almost constantly.

I gotta think if what I saw was legit, I'd have seen other mages doing it by now. Maybe this was the master of all mages... but I doubt it because I manged to do more damage to him than in my fight against you. ;)

In any case, if it IS normal, the mage needs some serious adjustment. The only mages I beat now, regardless of GS seem to be the most incompetent, heh.

I'm going to have to level mage if this is how it's going to be... be warned, if I take the time to level mage, that is exactly the same moment that glu nerfs the **** out it.
  • BestFriendCZBestFriendCZ Registered Users 52 Posts
    Gluadmin * doing something or nothing? Yesterday I wrote player vietnamok is hacker he have infinity mana and his spell dont have colddown more players confirmed this and now with the swine i fight again....and suprise i again lost!!!!! delete him * noooooooooob'!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Gluadmin ANSWER ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Pt604Pt604 Registered Users 20 Posts
    Sos1980 wrote: »
    I managed to damage you to
    Start and I have 150meg fibre optic broadband so i dont lag.you reported one before and now it happens for you. Look I'll post photos especially the video I made when you ran round me for 10 secs without attacking

Hahah.. I expect a rescind anytime Endori.. Being on the other end doesn't feel nice does it?
    you can upload this video on youtube and give here link but i think you must have account on youtube
  • OnlylagcankilMeowOnlylagcankilMeow Registered Users 62 Posts
    you can upload this video on youtube and give here link but i think you must have account on youtube

I dont know if im lag or something...but all of my fire erup skill are no damage on you bro...if you dont use any cheat or something then you have a good pvp and fire rune def..and if you some trick then * you ahaha
    i am not hacker :) i am only luck .... many fire shot miss because you lag or some else ....me do to this :)
  • EndoriEndori Registered Users 11 Posts
    Pt604 wrote: »
    Hahah.. I expect a rescind anytime Endori.. Being on the other end doesn't feel nice does it?

Yep lol ^^ Same things than you ^^ Its doesnt feel nice at all lol
  • BUNO2BUNO2 Registered Users 77 Posts
    A friend of my (noxy) asked me to help him to report this gamer

he had a pvp fight with him and he managed to kill him one time, but after that suddenly the other player didnt move and my friend kept attacking him but giving him no damage, 3 or 4 seconds later the other player started to fight givving damage to my friend but not receiving any kind of damage

WHY I CANT ATTACH AN IMAGE? I HAD SEEN THE ATTACH ICON OTHER TIMES AND NOW I CANT FIND IT :|

WELL THAT PLAYERS NAME IS FESTIVE
  • elbandido32elbandido32 Registered Users 77 Posts
    Uweng has reached level 286 on endless and is clearly a hacker. I think he and whatever guild he belongs to should be investigated immediately.
  • justin kiatisakchaijustin kiatisakchai Registered Users 37 Posts
    Player name "piyarat" is hacker. She/he has unlimited life and never reduce. I found she/he in pvp using warrior. Please check. I have screen shot aswell if glu need please provide email for submission.
    Another invulnerable encounter. Got ahead slightly in round one and he went invulnerable. Took enough strikes with murdermaker to refill my energy from zero... no HP lost on his end.

This player was also abusing the hell out of the endless mod... (used to be a guildmate, booted for using exploit, or left when he was called on it, forget which).

Player: theoverseer GS 10818
    BUNO2 wrote: »
    WHY I CANT ATTACH AN IMAGE?

Host it on an image site like postimage.org and enclose the direct link in image tags like this:
    [img]imagelinkhere[/img]

• HabarabisHabarabis Registered Users 49 Posts
    Screenshot_2014_05_20_17_09_23.png

Players name is MinhAlo screenshots pretty self explanitory. Please take care of him.
    PS. I managed to beat him as be didnt start spamming orb until I had 1 round won and almost killed him the 2nd round....how bad do you have to be to lose whist hacking lol noob...

Screenshot_2014_05_20_17_10_58.png
  • peglylocapeglyloca Registered Users 12 Posts
    Goodnight see in pvp other blatant hacker using this skill indefinite see if a magician is called DeBorest Abuse and by this
  • MastermminDMastermminD Registered Users 9 Posts
    user LeonDrag is cheathing during pvp battle, he's using skill continously. Dont have any prove or screenshoot yet(miss the timing), but you will know it when meet him
  • jarjarsjarjars Registered Users 2 Posts
    Confirmed. Just played MinhAlo in PvP. He got tired of me running and so he put an orb up on one side and then threw 4 volcano eruptions in less than 5 seconds. He has infinite energy with no cool down time.
  • taekwonboy77taekwonboy77 Registered Users 37 Posts
    Upgrade version, to stop many player use mod.... mod is no cooldwon skill and infinity energy.... thanks glu
    Three days ago I wrote that in game are the players without nick ....

like :

34Screenshot_2014_05_18__tn.jpg

play with this * idiot is very fun how you can see on next picture.... and if it is not obvious all this orbs are not my

66Screenshot_2014_05_21__tn.jpg

then we have a player like Vietnamok who does not hide or nick.... I reported him 2 x and you do not do anything at all Why ???????????? What's so hard to erase these *
  • taekwonboy77taekwonboy77 Registered Users 37 Posts
    Three days ago I wrote that in game are the players without nick ....

like :

34Screenshot_2014_05_18__tn.jpg

play with this fu...cking idiot is very fun how you can see on next picture.... and if it is not obvious all this orbs are not my

66Screenshot_2014_05_21__tn.jpg

then we have a player like Vietnamok who does not hide or nick.... I reported him 2 x and you do not do anything at all Why ???????????? What's so hard to erase these bi..tches

Just fight with another player, the name with mandarin ( cina ) i can write....

This screen shot

http://s7.postimg.org/nuygtawfv/IMG_2014052135351.jpg
  • KafmarikKafmarik Registered Users 5 Posts
    Nickname klexxx in pvp put 10 lightning simultaneously
  • SynchronSynchron Registered Users 8 Posts
    Ign: Gameneverdie
    I have no proof, unless you can view my last pvp but I saw at some point 3 lightnings on my screen.
  • mirel007mirel007 Registered Users 41 Posts
    name is MinhAlo it is mage hi put 10 magic ball up it is imposible
    next ****..ing hacking *****!!!!!!!!!!!!

516f20a857cf65d93b10a7b5f2f20b5621a5667a.png

very nice fight with this * player!!!!!!!

28a007c080b45d0c110b6a46d398db47b46942f5.png
  • mirel007mirel007 Registered Users 41 Posts
    Nickname uweng in pvp put 10 lightning simultaneously it is imposible