Options

PvP ranking system.

UltraSceptileUltraSceptile Registered Users 1,969 Posts
Okay. I was sitting comfortably at atop 1000 spot in PvP. And then....kaboom. I try out four PvP matches, and all four were laggy, i dropped down to 1500 in rank. This is ridiculous. I feel cheated. And I feel Glû is responsible. Fix this fast or you guys wont even have a player base to play PvP. This ranking system already makes the game Pay to Win. But there's no need for you guys to make it any worse than it already is.
UltraSceptile~Forums King.

Comments

• Options
    RentocRentoc Registered Users 286 Posts
    Honestly ive just accepted the fact that i will never ever attain a rank that gets a decent prize. Im not willing to throw hundreds or even thousands of dollars at this game. And you wont place without doing that. So just accept the way it is and just have fun. It will never change. They will never ever make it so non payers can compete with a payer. Or even a lil bit of a payer lol.

And right now AP is all that matters for guild ranking and prizes. And we get that win or lose.
  • Options
    TraineluTrainelu Registered Users 482 Posts
    So true. I'm somwhere around 500th place in Ap but because I like to play with all characters the highest is around 2500th place in rankings.
    And I'm not having too much fun because the Europe and America servers are so full of laggers. Half of the fights are just a waste of time.
  • Options
    griml0ckgriml0ck Registered Users 229 Posts
    Can you have multiple characters in the top rankings, or is it combined? I'm in the top 300 but too many cheaters - I'm probably just going to quit pvp for now and ride it out for the reward.
  • Options
    nyjnnyjn Registered Users 151 Posts
    I'm around top 100-150, and I don't think it would be possible to get much higher without using gems for extra games..

Losing fights due to lag isn't helping either lol
  • Options
    Funny how there is no lag when your working your way up, but once you hit tier 3 or 4 matches become a **** shoot. Also where a lot of the cheaters start popping up.
  • Options
    nyjnnyjn Registered Users 151 Posts
    griml0ck wrote: »
    Funny how there is no lag when your working your way up, but once you hit tier 3 or 4 matches become a **** shoot. Also where a lot of the cheaters start popping up.

My guess as well, but honestly I don't see the point in trying harder since the rewards are all kinda useless for me
  • Options
    UltraSceptileUltraSceptile Registered Users 1,969 Posts

My peak was 4/2. After that I fell to 5/3 cuz of BS lag.
    UltraSceptile~Forums King.
  • Options
    RentocRentoc Registered Users 286 Posts
    Yeah the higher you get the more runners and lag cheaters you will find. Obviously because they cheat in the first place to get their wins to get that high. I stay low and i have a blast usually in my matches. Still run into runners that drag it all down but for the most part i been runnin into some good peeps.
  • Options
    nyjn wrote: »
    My guess as well, but honestly I don't see the point in trying harder since the rewards are all kinda useless for me

Yeah, i got 4200ap - enough for the 48 battle tokens. No point in going further. I'm sitting at 3 *2 w/low level monk, and 4 *3 with 12.6gs warrior.
  • Options
    mohicanmohican Registered Users 326 Posts
    I dont get what the fuss is about. The ranking system is fine, You have to win to move forward and if you lose you move backwards, its simple. I didnt use a single gem for pvp and I got top 60, 0 13 or 0 12 stars with a 12.5 k gs mage. Everybody has some excuse for losing.
    To make sure you dont lag or disconnect in battle make sure ur latency is at least below 300ms
    ;)
  • Options
    ducvaderducvader Registered Users 204 Posts
    Can you have multiple characters in the top rankings, or is it combined? I'm in the top 300 but too many cheaters - I'm probably just going to quit pvp for now and ride it out for the reward.

I would like to know the answer to this as well. A guild member of mine asked the same question and I didn't know what the answer was. I would think no but what do I know?
  • Options
    ducvaderducvader Registered Users 204 Posts
    mohican wrote: »
    I dont get what the fuss is about. The ranking system is fine, You have to win to move forward and if you lose you move backwards, its simple. I didnt use a single gem for pvp and I got top 60, 0 13 or 0 12 stars with a 12.5 k gs mage. Everybody has some excuse for losing.
    To make sure you dont lag or disconnect in battle make sure ur latency is at least below 300ms

Yup just keep going that's all. Don't need to spend gems....Don't think anyone would be able to get to top 2 without spending gems ahem NICE and BABA but it's ok. I got 4th in last one - not bad for not spending gems on that tourney. 0 x 74 I believe.

Ducvader1