REQUIRE Wifi for PvP

LlwwwLlwww Registered Users 3 Posts
As the title says, Glu you should definitely make users be required a wifi internet access in order to pvp to help eliminate a lot of the lagg. If not, then sell us lagg armor, when we wear it our lag increases... That way I can be invincible and teleport across the arena WHILE I'm trying to run away for a minute n 20 seconds because I have 50 more hp than my opponent so I'll auto win like everyone else.

Comments

• rewandrewand Registered Users 588 Posts
    Llwww wrote: »
    As the title says, Glu you should definitely make users be required a wifi internet access in order to pvp to help eliminate a lot of the lagg. If not, then sell us lagg armor, when we wear it our lag increases... That way I can be invincible and teleport across the arena WHILE I'm trying to run away for a minute n 20 seconds because I have 50 more hp than my opponent so I'll auto win like everyone else.

minimum ping perhaps but wifi at an airport can be a lot worse than G3.
  • SikariosSikarios Registered Users 56 Posts
    I turn off wifi when I pvp because LTE is ridiculously fast, less lag than my home internet.

How about a minimum ping requirement instead of WiFi requirement? ~100ms should be sufficient, higher than that just disallow that player from starting a match.