Endless Mode drop rate!

bidsybidsy Registered Users 75 Posts
Anyone else notice the drop rate is absurd and rediculous? Been farmming all week and only got 3 shards and 2 unbreakables from lvls 100-135!!! And most times on last two waves of each set i get nothing or 1 or 2 reagents only!!

Glu....stop messing with the drop rates already...grrrrrrr

Btw...my iif is 220% not super high, but enough to atleast get a few godlies after playing 5 days straight 8 runs a day!
IGN: BlDS
Guild: -=WOLFPACK=-
(ANDROID)
Prev1

Comments

• Jaynee killJaynee kill Registered Users 183 Posts
    I got two murdermakers 3 godly boots 2 godly shoulders 1 killic blade and a helm from the last endless tournament, i think the drip rates are ok, oh and i got a **** tonne of wondrous
  • DamiiDamii Registered Users 118 Posts
    The best i got in 9 whole days are dpss and a few purples. I used to get at least one godly per day, but it seems its either me being exstra unlucky or something else, (not complaining).
    By the way noticed there is a time in the game when you can be very very lucky like getting 4 chad from nian and one from hellboy in one week or godly and murdermaker dropping like snowflackes in winter, then the part i hate the most nothing good drops in a certain amount of time.
    Happy farming.
  • Jaynee killJaynee kill Registered Users 183 Posts
    Yeah i went months with no murdermaker then i get two in one day, ive had every other 44gold numerous times, just luck
  • 3FoldUtopian3FoldUtopian Registered Users 27 Posts
    Like the ol' cliche saying. Pointless chasing after a butterfly, rather, let it come to you instead :) enjoy the game for what it is. Cheers.
  • kennygkennyg Registered Users 250 Posts
    bidsy wrote: »
    Anyone else notice the drop rate is absurd and rediculous? Been farmming all week and only got 3 shards and 2 unbreakables from lvls 100-135!!! And most times on last two waves of each set i get nothing or 1 or 2 reagents only!!

Glu....stop messing with the drop rates already...grrrrrrr

Btw...my iif is 220% not super high, but enough to atleast get a few godlies after playing 5 days straight 8 runs a day!

yes bidsy it seems to me as well that things have fluctuated.....I sometimes wonder if they do mess with the drop rates or if we truly just have ups and downs. Last week I got four godlies in one run and probably 10 for the day and who knows how many for week but lets say enough that I was selling some to make room. This week I have had one drop all week long.
  • warrior22warrior22 Registered Users 95 Posts
    Yaa its just started after endless tourny got over.. I run several tines a day nd get nothing good except fee blues nd couple dpss. Nd like one said last 2 levels where u get best or godly items that bosses drops nothing or one reagent. This is ridiculous as we wont be able to get any godly as it only drops in last 2 levels. This is ****** annoying. Why they every time keep messing with drop rate. My iif is 200% nd i guess good enough to get better stuff.
    - Hunter :p;)
  • griml0ckgriml0ck Registered Users 229 Posts
    Yeah, I noticed too when I hit a dry spell that the big bosses drop nothing a lot of the times - Almost no purple or blue either which makes no sense with an iif of 463%
  • bidsybidsy Registered Users 75 Posts
    griml0ck wrote: »
    yeah, i noticed too when i hit a dry spell that the big bosses drop nothing a lot of the times - almost no purple or blue either which makes no sense with an iif of 463%

****! 463% you should be owning the godlies griml0ck......lol.
    IGN: BlDS
    Guild: -=WOLFPACK=-
    (ANDROID)
    bidsy wrote: »
    ****! 463% you should be owning the godlies griml0ck......lol.

LOL I have 2 to 6 of pretty much everything but 0 resolve helms and no Berserker ring. :mad:
  • warrior22warrior22 Registered Users 95 Posts
    thats what it doesnt make any sense to play endless with this drop rate bcoz we wont get anything godly if last 2 boss doesnt drop anything. so f**** ridiculous... :mad:
    - Hunter :p;)
  • VykusSouldrinkerVykusSouldrinker Registered Users 173 Posts
    Its absolutely ridiculous, most of the time the last 2 wave's boss's drop nothing at all. The drop rate is terrible in endless
  • ImrulkzImrulkz Registered Users 677 Posts
    Yeah, I noticed too when I hit a dry spell that the big bosses drop nothing a lot of the times - Almost no purple or blue either which makes no sense with an iif of 463%
    Im pretty sure iif % didn't work on endless, just kept trying when u got a ticket, im just trying slowly n last, i mean now im got all godly set. Good luck.
    Add.. Started from 110-130 it enaught.
  • VykusSouldrinkerVykusSouldrinker Registered Users 173 Posts
    Iv'e come to not even expect anything good but maybe a sshard during the last two waves. Been farming 110-125 for over 3 weeks now and nothing to show, no godly, no 44 gold(although I did lose 1 when the game crashed thanks Glu). I do at least 8 runs per day as well, ridiculous BS
  • Gonzalo SpicerGonzalo Spicer Registered Users 12 Posts
    I have to agree, have been farming 110-125 since patch 1.2 went live (around 5 weeks) and have only received one Godly; something has to change.
  • sheensheen Registered Users 2 Posts
    Its absolutely ridiculous, most of the time the last 2 wave's boss's drop nothing at all. The drop rate is terrible in endless

I am currently experiencing no loot in the last two waves around 60% of the time since the last update. My IIF is 370% if that matters.
  • ThinIceThinIce Registered Users 463 Posts
    Just to put salt on the burn, I managed to find 4 godly items--including nightfire, in a span of 4 days.
  • DamiiDamii Registered Users 118 Posts
    ThinIce wrote: »
    Just to put salt on the burn, I managed to find 4 godly items--including nightfire, in a span of 4 days.
    Not to brag, but i got 7 godly and 3 cursed blade of killic and 2 ralko the Wild just in this endless tourney
  • UltraSceptileUltraSceptile Registered Users 1,969 Posts
    Godly drop rate is fine. It's not really high. It's not really that low, either.

The real problem is the low gold lvl44 drop rate. For every 50 godly I get on warrior, I only get 1 gold lvl44.
    UltraSceptile~Forums King.
  • mohicanmohican Registered Users 326 Posts
    Glu really increased the drop rate since the update. Godlies at almost every run
    ;)
  • sheensheen Registered Users 2 Posts
    Are you guys also not seeing drops on the last 2 levels?
    mohican wrote: »
    Glu really increased the drop rate since the update. Godlies at almost every run

Man, what mod are you using? I need it.

jk.

No, drop rates aren't that nice. The godly drop rate for me is a bit on the low side, especially for godly talisman. Haven't seen a godly talisman in the last four months.
  • VoidBladerVoidBlader Registered Users 255 Posts
    They really getting better, find alot more gold and ton of purple. And last fuse tourney, i get almost no gold drop from Netherborn. But now i get it alot, almost 1 in 20 kill.
    Yeah, last endless tourney I got a godly or 2 every couple of runs, and tons of DP shards. Lets hope it stays this way :P
  • CraigsterCraigster Registered Users 143 Posts
    Yeah, last endless tourney I got a godly or 2 every couple of runs, and tons of DP shards. Lets hope it stays this way :P

Shush! Don't you know what happens when someone reports a good thing happening? It's an immediate fix!

Edit: I was about to add how great it was (4 DPSS's in one tower run) when the very next run I got exactly 3 drops from wave 101-105. Guess I was just extremely lucky on that one run! ;)
  • rewandrewand Registered Users 588 Posts

I wouldn't say it was every couple of runs but I landed six godly items over the weekend. One of them was actually useful in filling out my third set but most of it was repeat gear. I also noticed an increase in Purple items dropping at levels 106-119.
  • RentocRentoc Registered Users 286 Posts
    The whole drop system is so random and unbalanced its insane. And i and a lot of other people can see the difference in drop frequency and quality over last couple of months. Contrary to the "we have not adjusted drops" glu mantra. This last endless tourney over who knows how many runs i got exactly one legendary. And i remember it so well because it was a frickin unbreakable necklace from wave 120. 120 !?!? You guys that claim to get a godly every run are in the minority and just be thankful. Stop saying nothing is wrong just because your luck is better than most.
    Just stating what I’m seeing – nothing more, nothing less. Been over a week since I got a goldy piece up until the last tourney – same can be said about DP shards. 10 shards in a couple of days is clearly out of the norm…and I’m still getting mostly unbreakable up to 120, but I did get godly shoulders at 115 too.

Tons of purple all of the sudden too - I think they did this so your inventory fills up quick and you need to buy more slots :)
  • krok8krok8 Registered Users 161 Posts
    FYI
    I just got 2 dp shards on wave 114 and Mudermaker on wave 115 on the same run! :-D
    Playing EW3 on iOS & EW4 on Android
    Rentoc wrote: »
    The whole drop system is so random and unbalanced its insane. And i and a lot of other people can see the difference in drop frequency and quality over last couple of months. Contrary to the "we have not adjusted drops" glu mantra. This last endless tourney over who knows how many runs i got exactly one legendary. And i remember it so well because it was a frickin unbreakable necklace from wave 120. 120 !?!? You guys that claim to get a godly every run are in the minority and just be thankful. Stop saying nothing is wrong just because your luck is better than most.

yeah. Sick of people posting comments about how drop rates are insanely high.

1. Glu lowers them.

2. You were just lucky for a little while. If drop rates were buffed, I would be able to tell.
  • ImrulkzImrulkz Registered Users 677 Posts
    yeah. Sick of people posting comments about how drop rates are insanely high.

1. Glu lowers them.

2. You were just lucky for a little while. If drop rates were buffed, I would be able to tell.
    Im so confused where i am? It is glu forum? JK ultra :p: