Options

GluAdmin hell do something and answer me !!!!

Three days ago I wrote that in game are the players without nick ....

like :

34Screenshot_2014_05_18__tn.jpg

play with this * idiot is very fun how you can see on next picture.... and if it is not obvious all this orbs are not my

66Screenshot_2014_05_21__tn.jpg

then we have a player like Vietnamok who does not hide or nick.... I reported him 2 x and you do not do anything at all Why ???????????? What's so hard to erase these *

Comments

• Options
    BestFriendCZBestFriendCZ Registered Users 52 Posts
    next ****..ing hacking *****!!!!!!!!!!!!

516f20a857cf65d93b10a7b5f2f20b5621a5667a.png

very nice fight with this * player!!!!!!!

28a007c080b45d0c110b6a46d398db47b46942f5.png
  • Options
    bigBrulesbigBrules Registered Users 219 Posts
    No name showing up is due to you not having that language font pack installed on your phone or tablet, whatever your using.
    Android Guild - upgrade
    Position - CO Guild Leader
    Device's: Google Nexus 9 / Samsung Galaxy S4
    Roms / Operating System: Cyanogenmod 12 Lollipop 5.0.2
  • Options
    GluAdminGluAdmin Administrator 2,464 Posts
    Hi, I'm not sure what you want me to do…? If this is about a hacker, you can report them in the thread. If this is about the name, then bigBrules answered. Again, the former is a manual process that happens once a week, so you'll have to be patient.
  • Options
    UltraSceptileUltraSceptile Registered Users 1,969 Posts
    The lightning orbs. The opponent has several up at once. Since the orbs last for 8 seconds and the cool down is 15-20 seconds, this is impossible.
    UltraSceptile~Forums King.
  • Options
    MonnikMonnik Registered Users 24 Posts
    gluadmin wrote: »
    Hi, I'm not sure what you want me to do…? If this is about a hacker, you can report them in the thread. If this is about the name, then bigBrules answered. Again, the former is a manual process that happens once a week, so you'll have to be patient.
    Am I right in thinking that hackers aren't banned at all? I have noticed that you have cleared the endless leaderboards, but the offenders have kept their scores. The all time vp leaderboards are still littered with the same endless hackers (a little over 500 of them if you'll allow me to make an estimation). Besides, when I check my friends' endless scores, I can still tell that they got to wave 200+. So all you've done is made the hackers not show up in the endless leaderboards, how does that fix anything?
  • Options
    Monnik wrote: »
    Am I right in thinking that hackers aren't banned at all? I have noticed that you have cleared the endless leaderboards, but the offenders have kept their scores. The all time vp leaderboards are still littered with the same endless hackers (a little over 500 of them if you'll allow me to make an estimation). Besides, when I check my friends' endless scores, I can still tell that they got to wave 200+. So all you've done is made the hackers not show up in the endless leaderboards, how does that fix anything?

There are many different ways that the hackers are dealt with, which we do not disclose.
  • Options
    SikariosSikarios Registered Users 56 Posts
    There are many different ways that the hackers are dealt with, which we do not disclose.

Chinese water torture? Please say Chinese water torture!
  • Options
    WinterTaleWinterTale Registered Users 107 Posts

Just see that this Jason something...it's still on the hall of fame 5x... LOL
  • Options
    BrutalBrutal Registered Users 251 Posts
    Hi

You sir, deserve some sort of patience-of-the-year award.
    Android IGN: Brutal1977
    Class: Warrior, 12591 GS
  • Options
    BestFriendCZBestFriendCZ Registered Users 52 Posts
    Thanks for yout answer....I want only justice :) I have not seen you for a long time to respond in the thread hackers that's why I wrote here too....sorry for spamming
  • Options
    MonnikMonnik Registered Users 24 Posts
    I understand that you don't want to disclose your methods because that would make it easier for hackers to avoid any countermeasures. I think removing the hackers from the endless boards is a good start, but I'd also like to have them removed from the all time gs and vp leaderboards. It might be nice to exclude them from future tournaments (including pvp) as well.

I get that a lot of people would like to have their accounts removed, but I don't think that's necessary as long as they don't interfere with regular users in the slightest (by methods mentioned above). Running a company is about being profitable, not about making the world a better place. I get that you'd rather not ban anyone because you might accidentally lose a paying customer. Part of your success is making people think you care about their issues though. You in particular have been doing a fairly good job at that lately, but the programmers seem to be putting your efforts to waste. I hope glu finds the right balance between spending money on the development of this game and cashing in on it.
  • Options
    taxmantaxman Registered Users 38 Posts
    Hi I need to know if ravenscar had his account reset because of hacking or another reason please get bk to me as u can
  • Options
    I understand that you don't want to disclose your methods because that would make it easier for hackers to avoid any countermeasures. I think removing the hackers from the endless boards is a good start, but I'd also like to have them removed from the all time gs and vp leaderboards. It might be nice to exclude them from future tournaments (including pvp) as well.

I get that a lot of people would like to have their accounts removed, but I don't think that's necessary as long as they don't interfere with regular users in the slightest (by methods mentioned above). Running a company is about being profitable, not about making the world a better place. I get that you'd rather not ban anyone because you might accidentally lose a paying customer. Part of your success is making people think you care about their issues though. You in particular have been doing a fairly good job at that lately, but the programmers seem to be putting your efforts to waste. I hope glu finds the right balance between spending money on the development of this game and cashing in on it.

Thanks for the comments. It's a challenging balance especially when everyone is from different departments with differing goals.
  • Options
    Big SageBig Sage Registered Users 317 Posts
    Learn to post a screenshot bro
    -Sagelz
  • Options
    AleksieAleksie Registered Users 72 Posts
    Big Sage wrote: »
    Learn to post a screenshot bro

YES! I finally did and it was WONDERFUL that everyone could SEE the * person and their stats. Makes a world of difference :)
    Nymphos forever~LaRusse~IGN Aleksie