Report hackers here

Comments

• OnlylagcankilMeowOnlylagcankilMeow Registered Users 62 Posts
    If im a good spender then why im in android? Lol if im rich kid i buy iphones and play on ios not android btch..im poor make sense
  • HabarabisHabarabis Registered Users 49 Posts
    If im a good spender then why im in android? Lol if im rich kid i buy iphones and play on ios not android btch..im poor make sense

Only stupid people that take what is handed to them buy iphones...android is superior in every way..ever try to replace your battery on an I phone...o right you can't..also android supports new and old charge plugs..but feel free to keep giving your money to apple.please educate yourself before you make a fool of yourself..every wonder why there is a bite out of the apple logo..cause they bite the big 1..
    Hmmm lets see do i want a phone exactly lime everyone elses, or and android with many manufactuer choices
  • UltraSceptileUltraSceptile Registered Users 1,969 Posts
    Habarabis wrote: »
    Again sceptile get a job ;), or if youre a good boy and eat all your vegetables maybe mommy will buy you some gems. But not if you throw a tantrum like last time. stop being envious of peoples possesions, Green's a colour that doesn't suit you..please lets see if we cant get to 2500 posts by this evening.If you spent as much time in game as you did flapping you lips on the forums, perhaps your comments wod mean something...come back when you hit pu berty...

I'm not envious of your possessions. I'm not envious of anything. You don't see me bashing Vadevalor's head into a wall every chance I get.

If you're going to attack me with my age, then I'm going to say this. If you truly are a grown man, then you must lack some real maturity. For someone with this much money, you seem to lack both modesty and kindness. Even I cleaned up my act and now I rarely swear on forums. Lol, I don't even think I hit ten swearwords in the last 100 posts I made.

You seem to be proud of how much money you spend. And I have nothing to say. Just don't go parading around and announcing that you spend a lot of money and we should thank you for fueling the production of EW3. Glu makes more than enough money from the advertisements from the videos we watch. The money you guys put into offerings just goes straight into the CEO's pockets, but hey, I won't judge like I used to. I just ask you to not flaunt off how much you spent.
    UltraSceptile~Forums King.
  • OnlylagcankilMeowOnlylagcankilMeow Registered Users 62 Posts
    Only stupid people that take what is handed to them buy iphones...android is superior in every way..ever try to replace your battery on an I phone...o right you can't..also android supports new and old charge plugs..but feel free to keep giving your money to apple.please educate yourself before you make a fool of yourself..every wonder why there is a bite out of the apple logo..cause they bite the big 1..
    Hmmm lets see do i want a phone exactly lime everyone elses, or and android with many manufactuer choices

Lol only glû proved that you spend alot....if you are a good spender then why you are in 5 not in 1 ahaha because you are bs And f@ckngsht noob who accuse

Hey. I have an iPhone. It's my first phone, and I really like it. The fact that I can use an iPhone with one hand makes me love it very much. The whole fight between Android and iOS is just an opinion based war. Personally, I feel Android is complicated, and iOS is much simpler and easier to use. That's why I prefer iOS. And so do a lot of people. There's a reason Apple is one of the biggest tech companies in the world.

Although I do admit Apple really went downhill after the king of innovation called Steve Jobs died. But iPhones still aren't as bad as you think.

Although I do admit Apple really went downhill after the king of innovation called Steve Jobs died. But iPhones still aren't as bad as you think.

Agreed, they are a big tech company, but your comment suggests iphone is for simpiler users, while android seems to appeal to techier users at least in my experience. I dont parade my purchases unless its relevant..like when someone who complains about buyers or seems to think they are "much stronger" as a result of spending money on teired events. Only 6th....? You say that as if its a bad thing.
    Agreed, they are a big tech company, but your comment suggests iphone is for simpiler users, while android seems to appeal to techier users at least in my experience. I dont parade my purchases unless its relevant..like when someone who complains about buyers or seems to think they are "much stronger" as a result of spending money on teired events. Only 6th....? You say that as if its a bad thing.

I use a phone as a phone. I play games on it. I text. And I call people. Well, mostly my parents, because I just text everyone else. I use the internet.

I really have no need for the more complicated things that Android has, so I use an iPhone. Simpler, and IMO, looks prettier. I don't think only simpletons use Apple. And I don't know anything about technology, so I won't go any further than that.

I know a lot of people who buy Apple products just to show off. Kind of a "LOOK AT ME! I'M RICH AND CAN AFFORD IPHONES!" thing. It's ridiculous.

As for the people who complain that others can pay money and win and stuff, that's old. Most people are resigned to it.
  • mohicanmohican Registered Users 326 Posts
    Er guys can you stay on topic.

Was wondering if gluadmin, handles or moloch can advise on whether the glu team are aware of the no cooldown mod going around and the large number of players using it and if something will be done about it in the near future. Notable names like godesss, frostferz, piroka, tonytien89, poommin, even that jason guy is back. They all need to go.
    ;)
  • kennygkennyg Registered Users 250 Posts
    mohican wrote: »
    Er guys can you stay on topic.

Was wondering if gluadmin, handles or moloch can advise on whether the glu team are aware of the no cooldown mod going around and the large number of players using it and if something will be done about it in the near future. Notable names like godesss, frostferz, piroka, tonytien89, poommin, even that jason guy is back. They all need to go.

dont forget 11zz, suwan6655, nong5555 and l3Ksouth, monalisa1, imbrahim07 etc
  • bidsybidsy Registered Users 75 Posts
    U all are crazy lmfao.
    IGN: BlDS
    Guild: -=WOLFPACK=-
    (ANDROID)
  • Obar90Obar90 Registered Users 28 Posts
    Hahahaha grugg was at 163 endless theres no way to pass it even your standing there without dying or spamming skill ..admig yours a mod user before too ..150 above deleted because none should pass it..should well appriciate glus didnt ban you :)
  • DelacroixDelacroix Registered Users 5 Posts
    The turn of the sword has a 25-second intervals. DmtNoFeaR makes power without intervals, one after another.

Look:

118lw6b.png

i74itx.png

Part 1
    The turn of the sword has a 25-second intervals. DmtNoFeaR makes power without intervals, one after another.

Look:

2r62kcx.png

wbzclt.png

Part 2

Look:

2hp7m2t.png

29xglc3.png

Part 3
    The nick of the user is: DmtNoFeaR

jhqalx.png

Usually I reported to a hacker.
    Thanks
  • taxmantaxman Registered Users 38 Posts
    Hi gluadmin need something clearing up for our guild, is ravenscar a hacker or not
  • GodeSsSGodeSsS Registered Users 51 Posts
    Yes him along with MntMnt..GoDeSsS..vietnamonk..potter...EVLIONGA...bababalian..nice assassin just to many to mention them all. and pretty much everybody over 0 20☆
    I cant find a match that doesn't end up with me against a hacker 4 outta five times since 1 3☆+
    Glu should seriously consider checking EVERYONE ove 0 20☆ to be safe..if you havnt been hacking then theres nothing to worry about...its so close to end of tours and baba and assassin are still rampantly hacking. Please tell me how they can get that high when I face cheaters 4 outta 5 times casting multiple orbs or monks that can stun you when they arnt even on screen and vaj ra while they arnt even there like I said...sure you dont derank at 0..but 90 and 150 is just rediculous.

Sorry my friend but i think you ****ing noob , i have all complet set and runes and i play hard , i don`t use mod or something like this ... who now me , i have movie on my group with match and you can see no hack !!! about stars (0\50+ ... when you do rank "0" don`t lose stars ) , this is sistem on battle arena ... i lost so mutch time to play this game .... i play minimum 10 hours \ day ...
    >>>>>>>>>>>>>>> HF & GL <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
  • 3Foot20113Foot2011 Registered Users 25 Posts
    ronaly he just openly admited to hacking
  • EndoriEndori Registered Users 11 Posts
    Reason I say 0 20☆+ is because tbere are just too many players to check at once..im only top 50 barely at 0 12☆ and I had to spend a buttload of gems to get there....that means that getting 4 outta 5 players hacking against me is either really badluck or 90% at that lvl are modders numbers dont lie..

I think u have really bad luck.. I end rang 0 21☆, top 50, and i dont fight a single hacker... They must aim you lol I play on european serveur, maybe less hack here
    GodeSsS wrote: »
    Sorry my friend but i think you ****ing noob , i have all complet set and runes and i play hard , i don`t use mod or something like this ... who now me , i have movie on my group with match and you can see no hack !!! about stars (0\50+ ... when you do rank "0" don`t lose stars ) , this is sistem on battle arena ... i lost so mutch time to play this game .... i play minimum 10 hours \ day ...

Youre a funny cheater:

107w6zl.png
    ;)
    I'm player piroka
    I'm contributor of games glu buying your crystals Spend wonder if some day Sr ja got some crystal package for this tournament I'm using a package of 5200 crystals
    I have a full character set and a supreme rune fatando only then can easily go from the floor 80-145 150 go even easier to gobble want to confirm can see how my account package Crystals I already got then let envy and go play noob

my second battle with you after knowing you hack (Piroka)

2jctxq8.png
    msf78k.png
    ;)
  • greedyGIugreedyGIu Registered Users 14 Posts
    why Grugg is still in goofellas?he in 163 tower heroes and 80 in fire fist tower, he obviously mod user. I lost my respect to goodfellas.
    Goodfellas busy accusing people for modding but have modder in their guild? lol
  • Maxx ParizzMaxx Parizz Registered Users 26 Posts
    First of all maxx youre one of the modders yourself...second of all i am #6 all time I also have the best gear and runes, you would know that if you werent some cheating noob who popped up overnight...ive been here since day 1...and lots of people know who I am...except for you...but im sure youre legit. Hahahahaha you my friend are a joke...and a sad one at that..."they have best gear and runes" all they have is the best mods..think about it...but not too hard, you might hurt yourself. :)

You're such a loser that cries everytime, I don't even know how to progress a mod! LOL

Cry more maybe u can win a tourney! ;)
  • taxmantaxman Registered Users 38 Posts
    His gs has been reset and tower been removed
  • taekwonboy77taekwonboy77 Registered Users 37 Posts

2jctxq8.png
    msf78k.png

like a firework... for next seasons PVP, i am hope no modder or hacker in PVP for fair reward.. thanks
  • bidsybidsy Registered Users 75 Posts
    greedyGIu wrote: »
    why Grugg is still in goofellas?he in 163 tower heroes and 80 in fire fist tower, he obviously mod user. I lost my respect to goodfellas.
    Goodfellas busy accusing people for modding but have modder in their guild? lol

Hes in upgrade smarty pants :)
    IGN: BlDS
    Guild: -=WOLFPACK=-
    (ANDROID)
  • greedyGIugreedyGIu Registered Users 14 Posts
    bidsy wrote: »
    Hes in upgrade smarty pants :)
    so, he only join goodfellas only during tournament huh. lol. You guys not that honest afterall.
    Youre a funny cheater:

107w6zl.png

Exactly he plays 10 hrs a day...8 of it he searches google for a current mod...as for 163..
    I got their legit and had some lucky spawns and crits...ALOT of timeouts and failed attempts
    As for "greedyglu" get a pair and stop using a secondary forum username lmao.
    greedyGIu wrote: »
    so, he only join goodfellas only during tournament huh. lol. You guys not that honest afterall.

I left GF during a tour cause I have some problems with one of their members.lol
    So your statement is invalid.you Dont speaka engrish?
  • VagnercastorfreireVagnercastorfreire Registered Users 67 Posts
    2jctxq8.png
    msf78k.png

Funny you should pick attach an image in your post and say that my character is already seen several such images in posts here you better look for nso get repetitive