Options

Goodbye

VoidBladerVoidBlader Registered Users 255 Posts
Lagger + runner + unfair monk combo + so mad = broken iphone

The end

Comments

• Options
    nyjnnyjn Registered Users 151 Posts
    Having issues with monk as well, they stun me before I can even start moving then I'm (if lucky) at 20% hp.. then all they do is run in circles around the edge of the arena and dodge away whenever I can get close.

1.5 seconds cooldown for dodge gives them such a crazy edge in the "art" of cowardice.
  • Options
    DamiiDamii Registered Users 118 Posts
    The only reason other players have an advantage in pvp, is because of "Walk and avoid being hit bug". If it werent for that warriors would be the strongest of all three character sin pvp. Instead of glú reducing the reward on evolve tourney and pro-longing the duration of pvp session, they should have removed that irritating bug.
  • Options
    UltraSceptileUltraSceptile Registered Users 1,969 Posts
    VoidBlader wrote: »
    Lagger + runner + unfair monk combo + so mad = broken iphone

The end

I actually threw my phone at the wall just now when i played 6 battles. I lost all six. 1 was a legit fight, and the others were bullshît. Lag, running, all of it is driving me nuts. This rank system drove me back down to 9/1, but i dont really care anymore. All i know is that you shouldn't spendxmoney on a failed product called EW3.
    UltraSceptile~Forums King.
  • Options
    griml0ckgriml0ck Registered Users 229 Posts
    I actually threw my phone at the wall just now when i played 6 battles. I lost all six.

Were some to the same opponents? If I kick the sh!t out of someone I immediately hop right back in and 50% of the time get them again. LOL Had 4 in a row with the same dude at one point. This should be fixed too.
  • Options
    nyjnnyjn Registered Users 151 Posts
    griml0ck wrote: »
    Were some to the same opponents? If I kick the sh!t out of someone I immediately hop right back in and 50% of the time get them again. LOL Had 4 in a row with the same dude at one point. This should be fixed too.

I had one of those this morning, except I destroyed him once then the next fight he was invincible and killed me without me being able to blink away once..
  • Options
    griml0ckgriml0ck Registered Users 229 Posts
    that's awesome....not! A couple of times the dudes just exit the match. Sure, you get a "w" but almost no AP and a wasted attempt :(
  • Options
    UltraSceptileUltraSceptile Registered Users 1,969 Posts
    griml0ck wrote: »
    that's awesome....not! A couple of times the dudes just exit the match. Sure, you get a "w" but almost no AP and a wasted attempt :(

I do that to runners and lagging opponents.

I have a severe disease. It's called "unresponsive parry button". Man I hate it.
    UltraSceptile~Forums King.
  • Options
    ThinIceThinIce Registered Users 463 Posts
    Kind of extreme to break your phone over this game.