Options

Monk help request

tyux2tyux2 Registered Users 2 Posts
Hi everyone!

I need you tips and hints for my monk. I am currently lvl49 and gs8600. My big issue is that I can't beat lvl115 in Endless. I could manage to reach with help of potions about 5 health and 2 revive potions the lvl 120.
This is for me a bit ridiculous. I can't farm even the levels where the lvl 44 items start do drop.
I have up breakable set with the lvl36 CC+CD weapon. I have runes in my equipment mostly blue ones. I thin I have only 2 greens in armor. After lvl114 I get so huge hits from the mobs... In about 6 hits I'm dead.
Even when the floating eye is coming it is game over.

Is it normal like that or do I miss something? Can you give me some tips or guides?

Many thank

Comments

• Options
    TraineluTrainelu Registered Users 482 Posts
    1. Stop using pots, save them. Getting to 120 won't help. Save them for the time you get a lv. 44 purple/gold Weapon at 114.
    2. Runes matters only in weapon/ring/talisman in endless.
    3. Level up to 50 and learn all the skills.
    4. Try to start the tower at 110 and finish at least 114.
    5. On Eye and Archer use Implosion right as the spawn or if you are far from them run, let them do their thing and as soon as they finished use Fists or Implosion.
    6. Your only chance to move forward for now is to get a Lv. 44 purple/gold weapon on 114 (it may take a while - it took me more than a month on Mage at 6-8 runs/day and I was clearing 115 80% of the time).
  • Options
    tyux2tyux2 Registered Users 2 Posts
    Trainelu wrote: »
    1. Stop using pots, save them. Getting to 120 won't help. Save them for the time you get a lv. 44 purple/gold Weapon at 114.
    5. On Eye and Archer use Implosion right as the spawn or if you are far from them run, let them do their thing and as soon as they finished use Fists or Implosion.
    6. Your only chance to move forward for now is to get a Lv. 44 purple/gold weapon on 114 (it may take a while - it took me more than a month on Mage at 6-8 runs/day and I was clearing 115 80% of the time).

Thank you for the tips. I'll try then survive till lvl115 and get that lvl44 weapon.

Cheers.
  • Options
    TraineluTrainelu Registered Users 482 Posts
    You're welcome.
    Also you may try and use the God of Battle spins. You may get a purple lv. 44 weapon from there.
  • Options
    nyjnnyjn Registered Users 151 Posts
    Trainelu wrote: »

Agreed with most, but doing 110-114 won't help since he won't be able to keep the loot.

It's been a while since I played my monk in endless, but if I recall correctly I got lucky with which bosses came at 115 and that's how I cleared it.
    If you beat 114 and drop a level 44 weapon, then feel free to unload and use pots at 115 in order to keep it. Being level 50 with all the skills will help as well.

Luckily for me I was able to farm level 44 gear from the jade cyclops so that helped me a lot, but it's doable with a 36 weapon.
  • Options
    rewandrewand Registered Users 588 Posts
    tyux2 wrote: »
    Thank you for the tips. I'll try then survive till lvl115 and get that lvl44 weapon.

Cheers.

Check the gold offerings. If a level 44 purple is guaranteed for 10 offerings then start saving gems. I'm about 2.5 weeks into it and need another 60 or so but I'll soon have a 44 purple to farm with. Oh, and NEVER do offerings for a good weapon unless there is a guarantee of getting what you want... Offerings are sucker bait.