Suggestion for PvP hacker problem

rewandrewand Registered Users 588 Posts
I just got wasted in PvP fighting someone with a 66k attack

Screenshot_2014_05_14_07_07_05.jpg

There is a simple fix to this. Let us view some form of the stats of a potential opponent before the match. Hackers will soon find no one wants to play in their sandbox.

Another fix which is a bit more difficult to implement would be to make a composite strength score involving attach, bonuses, HP, CC, CD, and energy reduction. Add this score to the engine which finds matches and you can automatically send hackers to fight hackers.

Oh, you could also flag these guys while you're at it but I know that's not a priority. After all, the same hackers win tournament after tournament...

Comments

• tokstokstokstoks Registered Users 25 Posts
    if im right then only moded player can see that kind of stuff like 214748 hp and more. so u have moded acc? and ur ingame name= rounin? first acc from pic.. ?
  • rewandrewand Registered Users 588 Posts
    tokstoks wrote: »
    if im right then only moded player can see that kind of stuff like 214748 hp and more. so u have moded acc? and ur ingame name= rounin? first acc from pic.. ?

Unfortunately you are not right.
  • whocarewhocare Registered Users 20 Posts
    rewand wrote: »
    Unfortunately you are not right.

Agree but I'm not sure that normal users can see or not because More than 20 times i was trying to defeat but no matter how much i try to hit them their health never drops they were just standing not even trying to defend themselves or hit me back,I realize it is a hacker but i didn't check his state because I was P!ssed for loosing my ticket and the fight LOL

The only possible Suggestion I can see,is to Auto detect for those player who's Health doesn't drop at least 10% from their health bar and their One or Two Attack drops opponent health to 90% or more, Should Automatically disqualify from the fight and let the loosing opponent win.
    whocare wrote: »
    Agree but I'm not sure that normal users can see or not because More than 20 times i was trying to defeat but no matter how much i try to hit them their health never drops they were just standing not even trying to defend themselves or hit me back,I realize it is a hacker but i didn't check his state because I was P!ssed for loosing my ticket and the fight LOL

The only possible Suggestion I can see,is to Auto detect for those player who's Health doesn't drop at least 10% from their health bar and their One or Two Attack drops opponent health to 90% or more, Should Automatically disqualify from the fight and let the loosing opponent win.

Yes, what shows is not as important as the effect and that should be measurable/record-able within the game engine.
  • JohnBoy12JohnBoy12 Registered Users 129 Posts
    seems like they could simply query all accounts with X attack and higher with X being a given number above the max possible damage allowed. then automatically ban those accounts. all the data is on the servers and a search engine like this should be fairly easy to implement.
    JohnBoy12 wrote: »
    seems like they could simply query all accounts with X attack and higher with X being a given number above the max possible damage allowed. then automatically ban those accounts. all the data is on the servers and a search engine like this should be fairly easy to implement.

Yes, it's a matter of gathering the usage metrics and comparing them to what is possible in the game. Could be GLU is already doing this though. This last endless tournament was much better than the last.
  • MoquinMoquin Registered Users 3 Posts
    Who has time for all that? I know when I'm fighting a hacker... We should be evenly matched at the start of the game... If a player is hitting constant magic attacks and they don't run out of magic ever.... I'm being cheated! No adding up HP needed when I'm being bombarded like I have tonight.
    Moquin wrote: »
    Who has time for all that? I know when I'm fighting a hacker... We should be evenly matched at the start of the game... If a player is hitting constant magic attacks and they don't run out of magic ever.... I'm being cheated! No adding up HP needed when I'm being bombarded like I have tonight.

Ha! you thought I was suggesting you do this!? This is the SUGGESTION forum. I'm suggesting a way to have the game automatically find and report hackers. Players shouldn't have to do anything.