Options

Fix tower timer

ThrashdoomThrashdoom Registered Users 4 Posts
I loath people who whine about the game so I will just ask am I the only one who makes a kill in the towers with seconds to spare only to be booted out? Many times I have killed a mob and not given credit for the kill until the corpse hits the ground which is usually about 3-4 seconds later. Perhaps it is a lag issue or maybe a kill is not a kill until the body's hit the floor. Just curious if others have the same problem.

Comments

• Options
    bamafan80bamafan80 Registered Users 7 Posts
    Yea it sucks dude cause it has happen to me plenty of times. Finally got passed 135, or so I thought. Killed the bearman with like 5 secs to go, he bled out, that took 2 to 3 secs, so im like ok ok fall already lol. By the time he hit the ground it was down to 2 secs and just like that, the secs ran off and I was stuck there with my mouth wide open and I died (well time ran out) and I yelled out a big FU*•■□●[]~KKKKKKK!!!!! So yea lol I know how u feel. Hope they fix that issue soon.
  • Options
    rewandrewand Registered Users 588 Posts
    Thrashdoom wrote: »
    I loath people who whine about the game so I will just ask am I the only one who makes a kill in the towers with seconds to spare only to be booted out? Many times I have killed a mob and not given credit for the kill until the corpse hits the ground which is usually about 3-4 seconds later. Perhaps it is a lag issue or maybe a kill is not a kill until the body's hit the floor. Just curious if others have the same problem.

Rather than ask take the time to read old postings or even search on tower timer and then read. You won't feel so alone then