We need more bag space

I'm tired of this. Don't try to make us pay for this cuz it won't happen. Since the rune update we should have had a bag space of at least 70-80. Will this change?

Comments

• krok8krok8 Registered Users 161 Posts
    Freddy406 wrote: »
    I'm tired of this. Don't try to make us pay for this cuz it won't happen. Since the rune update we should have had a bag space of at least 70-80. Will this change?

You just have to save the gems from the daily bonus, the video and the pvp tourney to buy more space!
    Playing EW3 on iOS & EW4 on Android
  • rewandrewand Registered Users 588 Posts
    Freddy406 wrote: »

Your bag space will change when you change your bag space. Glu gives you free gems. Sixty every twenty days. Save up and solve your own problem.
  • CraigsterCraigster Registered Users 143 Posts
    I broke down and bought the 100 gems for 1.99$ and added it to what I had saved and bought 10. 50 seems to hold what I have now but, I don't have any runes above green or any reagents below Demon saved. This new pvp gear is pushing it to the limit now and a few free bag slots would be nice! ;)
  • UltraSceptileUltraSceptile Registered Users 1,969 Posts
    Just save up gems to buy them. Glu's not giving anything that's worthwhile away.
    UltraSceptile~Forums King.
  • UjimasaUjimasa Registered Users 2 Posts
    It's a freemium game, you can't blame the devs for something that can be solved for free.
  • Pt604Pt604 Registered Users 20 Posts
    Just re-hashing this discussion. I believe that glu should put a hard cap of 50 items past your overall limit instead of what seems a hard limit of 200 items in endless.. I used my gems to buy additional inventory space but now all that happens is that i run out of room for endless tourneys because i now hit the limit 5 stages sooner. I think that you will get more people apt to buy inventory space if the case. I know that I can just pick up drops on the last two levels of each stage but i still like to farm for gold if I'm putting in 20 or so minutes an endless run
  • JohnBoy12JohnBoy12 Registered Users 129 Posts
    I agree Pt604, at least with the last purchase. maybe if you have bought all your bag space there is an overflow limit of 50. or Glu could at least do soem previous suggestions like not make equipped gear take up inventory space or a separate bag for runes and reagents. We all know that wont happen though since we can never get any response in the numerous posts about this from moderators.

so that being said....if you want more room then save yoru gems and buy them cuz glu wont change it EVER....
  • Jaynee killJaynee kill Registered Users 183 Posts
    Noobs in this game will always fcuk **** up for everyone.

You have more than enough opportunities to acquire substantial amounts of gems to buy bag space, 4 weeks of pvp 2500 ap gets you 600gems plus the 60 you get over 20 days thats enough gems to buy 35 extra slots, USE YOUR HEADS
  • Pt604Pt604 Registered Users 20 Posts
    Noobs in this game will always fcuk **** up for everyone.

You have more than enough opportunities to acquire substantial amounts of gems to buy bag space, 4 weeks of pvp 2500 ap gets you 600gems plus the 60 you get over 20 days thats enough gems to buy 35 extra slots, USE YOUR HEADS

Hey guys.. I dont know if i am clear but the point isn't about buying inventory space but the fact that by buying additional space and using it - I'm actually going less far in endless because instead of having slots for 100 found items im only able to find 50 items then i get pushed out of endless for lack of bag space.

The point I'm making is that by making a hard cap at 200 you are punishing the people spending gems..

This makes sense to change for developers as I would NOT have spent my gems if i knew this.. I'm willing to bet that if the cap in endless was 50 items beyond your current bag space there would be many more gems spent on space.. So actually it helps the developers get people to spend more gems.. You are the noob to not see that