Options

Rewards for tourneys getting worse

StigmataStigmata Registered Users 87 Posts
Is it me or rewards for tourneys not even worth doing with these rewards now

Comments

• Options
    ThinIceThinIce Registered Users 463 Posts
    I dunno, 150 extra gems from 2500 AP and a blue rune for top 1000 is satisfactory in itself for me. The pvp offerings are more or less junk, but I've gotten a few good things off of it.
  • Options
    nyjnnyjn Registered Users 151 Posts
    ThinIce wrote: »
    I dunno, 150 extra gems from 2500 AP and a blue rune for top 1000 is satisfactory in itself for me. The pvp offerings are more or less junk, but I've gotten a few good things off of it.

I'm guessing he's talking about rewards for all tourneys, and yes they got ****py after the first offering tourney like a month ago I believe
  • Options
    StigmataStigmata Registered Users 87 Posts
    Ya all tourneys from 15 gold runes down to 4 now 1 or 2
  • Options
    ThinIceThinIce Registered Users 463 Posts
    Oh yeah, that. Yes the rewards got worse because there was an "adjustment" in what could be won from the offerings.

So much BS in that excuse.
  • Options
    UltraSceptileUltraSceptile Registered Users 1,969 Posts
    Not only this, but now it's gold offering tokens. Those are ridiculous. I've spun maybe 100 of them, and I have not received a single godly or gold lvl44. So to get a godly, you'd have to compete in, what? 100 tournaments for 10 gold tokens to get a decent item?

It's insane, but it's just like Glu to find another way to suck your money. Live with it.
    UltraSceptile~Forums King.