Will Eternity Warriors 3 have co-op mode ?

Eternity Warriors 2 had this. I noticed Eternity Warriors 3 doesn't though.

Is this coming or is it left out of this game for good ?

Comments

• GluAdminGluAdmin Administrator 2,464 Posts
    Eternity Warriors 2 had this. I noticed Eternity Warriors 3 doesn't though.

Is this coming or is it left out of this game for good ?

We try not to say anything is in or out "for good." So it's possible that it may come in the future.
  • ShadowhitsShadowhits Registered Users 74 Posts
    Yo creo que sería mejor que se pudiesen compartír las ofrendas o los reactivos entre los 3 héroes así no se des alanzaría el juego
  • UltraSceptileUltraSceptile Registered Users 1,969 Posts
    Ok, no offense to anyone here, but before you ask Glu to implement something, you gotta ask yourself, can they make money off of this?
    UltraSceptile~Forums King.
  • jaggujaggu Registered Users 149 Posts
    Ok, no offense to anyone here, but before you ask Glu to implement something, you gotta ask yourself, can they make money off of this?

Ofcourse they can... Charging for tickets in gems to play co op or pay gems straight up.. Lol
    jaggu wrote: »
    Ofcourse they can... Charging for tickets in gems to play co op or pay gems straight up.. Lol

Judging by how PvP turned out, no ones going to pay gems for co OP.
  • nyjnnyjn Registered Users 151 Posts
    Judging by how PvP turned out, no ones going to pay gems for co OP.

People still pay for PvP.. Wouldn't rule out some players paying for coop.

I just want them to fix current issues and/or add some more high-end stuff, calling two easy levels a major update didn't do the trick IMO
    nyjn wrote: »
    People still pay for PvP.. Wouldn't rule out some players paying for coop.

I just want them to fix current issues and/or add some more high-end stuff, calling two easy levels a major update didn't do the trick IMO

They new levels are not easy.

And I'm just working on my alternate characters trying to get PvP gear. And the godly pvp gear impossible to get without paying.
    They new levels are not easy.

And I'm just working on my alternate characters trying to get PvP gear. And the godly pvp gear impossible to get without paying.

The new levels were easy on mage, monk not so much because I never collected runes on him..

I started PvPing with monk since mage is fully geared with godly (no PvP gear obviously). War is stuck at 26 because nian refuses to drop a weapon :(
  • CraigsterCraigster Registered Users 143 Posts
    nyjn wrote: »
    The new levels were easy on mage, monk not so much because I never collected runes on him..

I started PvPing with monk since mage is fully geared with godly (no PvP gear obviously). War is stuck at 26 because nian refuses to drop a weapon :(
    Why wouldn't you pvp with your top dog? AP goes across all 3 accounts and you can open the email rewards with your monk. The only thing the monk wouldn't get would be the single coin for individual wins that you earn each battle.
    Craigster wrote: »
    Why wouldn't you pvp with your top dog? AP goes across all 3 accounts and you can open the email rewards with your monk. The only thing the monk wouldn't get would be the single coin for individual wins that you earn each battle.

Monk has 10.5k gs or so, he's not that far being mage.

I PvP with monk because it's a little more fun for me, and tbh the rewards are completely useless for me anyways. Only thing I want is the gems, which I can get by using either char.