Options

Nian Boss Item Drop Info

Hi Guys,

Just want to ask what is the best weapon i can get from NIAN, i don't care how hard it is to get but whats the best weapon that i can have that can kill netherborn? i'm currently having a hard time with ivar mountains and i really want to finish it already so i can play mage. i just need a good weapon.

Im level 30 Warrior.

Thanks!

Comments

• Options
    UltraSceptileUltraSceptile Registered Users 1,969 Posts
    Why the hell would you want to use mage when you have warrior?
    UltraSceptile~Forums King.
  • Options
    bryblunbryblun Registered Users 148 Posts
    Lordems wrote: »
    Hi Guys,

Just want to ask what is the best weapon i can get from NIAN, i don't care how hard it is to get but whats the best weapon that i can have that can kill netherborn? i'm currently having a hard time with ivar mountains and i really want to finish it already so i can play mage. i just need a good weapon.

Im level 30 Warrior.

Thanks!
    Gold 21? level weapon I suppose. I beat him with a green 26 lvl weapon (with 2.5 stars upgrade), if you can get a blue/purple one from one of the dungeons between nian and hellboy it will be more than enough.
    EVERYBODY - DON'T BUY GEMS TILL HACKER PROBLEM IS SOLVED
  • Options
    AplzAplz Registered Users 44 Posts
    Nian drop The Squire's Burden (lv 15, 404.7ATK, 8.1%CC, 29.9%CD) which is the best weapon a warrior can get, but if you just want better equips, hunt Helgard instead for all Purple demon items, such include Ruthless Weapon of the Butcher (lv 26, 804.1ATK, 8.0%CC, 41.6%CD). Don't stick with field, demon reagents gears does so much different. And for more loots and stats of gears info, try looking up the link in my signature.
  • Options
    UltraSceptileUltraSceptile Registered Users 1,969 Posts
    Aplz, purple/gold stuff is worthless until legendary. Cuz thats when you do some hardcore farming. Before that the difference is so minuscule its unbelievable.

Before that, i suggest green weapons, blue is better, and gold/purple is awesome.
    UltraSceptile~Forums King.