Options

4 / 5 people hacking in pvp

DrEADLoRDDrEADLoRD Registered Users 35 Posts
This is not possible to play... every ****** person is hacking...
0 cd hacks most common.. I can beat 4 out os 5 of them.. super speed hacks with 0 cd.. impossible to beat...
Hit once and stone form hacks.. 1 shot kill hacks...
Glu are u guys some kinda joke... 8 types of hacks and u price items like 200 dollars... please return my 2200 dollars I spent on this game.. I had enough... this is ridiculous... are u gonna patch the hacks.. or shall we all quit ???
Every 2nd person I meet in pvp is hacking

Comments

• Options
    SneezingCatSneezingCat Registered Users 211 Posts
    Nobody is hacking. Don't blame your lack of skill on "hackers". There are people out there who are better than you. It does not mean they cheat.
    Jewelz
  • Options
    MixtacyMixtacy Registered Users 68 Posts
    I'd have to agree on the cat for this one
    IGN for EW3 is Synia

Called the cops cause your mom hit you? Why not report her for raising your silly A**
  • Options
    UltraSceptileUltraSceptile Registered Users 1,969 Posts
    Mixtacy wrote: »
    I'd have to agree on the cat for this one

This is coming from the mage who ran from me for a whole minute and a half.

Dont even remotely talk about anything revolving around PvP.
    UltraSceptile~Forums King.
  • Options
    Nobody is hacking. Don't blame your lack of skill on "hackers". There are people out there who are better than you. It does not mean they cheat.

On Android, mods are really common, and its ridiculous.

On iOS, it's just lagging and stuff.
  • Options
    ThinIceThinIce Registered Users 463 Posts
    "Spent 2200 dollars on this game"

I can't tell whether to laugh or to cry.
  • Options
    ThinIce wrote: »
    "Spent 2200 dollars on this game"

I can't tell whether to laugh or to cry.

It depends.

If you spent 2000 dollars before Jade Cyclops was removed, whatever.

If you paid money after rune update, im gonna laugh.
  • Options
    ThinIceThinIce Registered Users 463 Posts
    It depends.

If you spent 2000 dollars before Jade Cyclops was removed, whatever.

If you paid money after rune update, im gonna laugh.

I don't think any update justifies a two month student salary on a money scammer like this lol.
  • Options
    XephraimXephraim Registered Users 130 Posts
    I have to agree to Dreadlords Point.

At first: I play on Android, european server.
    If a mage uses IceBlink each second, if warriors moves only with dash atack, if a monk uses rage of Vajra several times in the row just to kill me while im blocking and a mage only uses orb of lightning which fills the whole map by time then... somethings wrong.

Now I experience that more and more modders played in last season. The actual season is now flooded with them.
    I love the PvP-Feature and experience it as the most fun implementation in EW3. But as it is now it's mostly unplayable.
    I personally try to figure out which time less hackers play so I still benefit from it. To all those also having these problems. Good Luck.

Feedback to Glu:
    Just add Friendly Match with invite system. So we could at least fight people we know.

P.S: My record was a 10 different modder/hacker streak. All without cooldown. I even talked with someone and he only said: "Pay to play. Hack to win! yo u noooooob, ****'n noob".... whatever.
    Cheers!
  • Options
    CharlieDCharlieD Registered Users 43 Posts

If u play android u wouldn't be writing this post..... We have so many people using unlimited mana with no cooldown. . Go take a look at report hacking post at screen shots and tell me no1 is hacking
  • Options
    MixtacyMixtacy Registered Users 68 Posts
    This is coming from the mage who ran from me for a whole minute and a half.

Dont even remotely talk about anything revolving around PvP.

Ah, I was kind of curious if you would be bitter about that. You want to know why I ran after I took you down? Because I had no mana and noticed you used like 5 pots. So in my head I'm thinking.. fk, If he didnt have mana and low health he would do the same fking thing.

Seriously bud. Don't even play pvp if you can't accept losses ok? As a matter of fact, stick to bejeweled/
    IGN for EW3 is Synia

Called the cops cause your mom hit you? Why not report her for raising your silly A**
  • Options
    Mixtacy wrote: »
    Ah, I was kind of curious if you would be bitter about that. You want to know why I ran after I took you down? Because I had no mana and noticed you used like 5 pots. So in my head I'm thinking.. fk, If he didnt have mana and low health he would do the same fking thing.

Seriously bud. Don't even play pvp if you can't accept losses ok? As a matter of fact, stick to bejeweled/

I dont spam mana unless the servers lagging and i miss all my skills. Ive had situations where i let myself die and start over so i could get a fresh bar.

I spent like 5 pots trying to chase you down. I'm not happy, but right now, I'm more mad at this noob monk that hit and ran.
  • Options
    ZabulonZabulon Registered Users 25 Posts
    One thing I have noticed, this is on the IOS version.

Certain people I fight in the arena all my skills stay greyed out, even with full mana, also standard atk and block don't work all I have is movement.

Is this just another type of lag? Or something more sinister?