To all monks

FallenonyouFallenonyou Registered Users 78 Posts
To all the monks i flamed for hitting and running I would like to apologize. Warriors dash be op.

Comments

• ThinIceThinIce Registered Users 463 Posts
    And yet there are people who still complain about mages.
  • SneezingCatSneezingCat Registered Users 211 Posts
    Mages are severely under powered now...
    Jewelz
    Mages are severely under powered now...

I agree. I find it dumb how I can't ice blink out of whirlwind. Why the hell did they remove that?
  • UltraSceptileUltraSceptile Registered Users 1,969 Posts
    ThinIce wrote: »
    I agree. I find it dumb how I can't ice blink out of whirlwind. Why the hell did they remove that?

because thats ridiculous.

Warrior gets no immunity during whirlwind. So that means that if you freeze, you can just use laser cuz we move so slow.

In that case, warriors should get a move called "Earthquake". It kills the opponent and drops the timer by one minute. No mana or cooldown.

If Glu removed that, then what would you guys say?
    UltraSceptile~Forums King.
    Whirlwind is a move you shouldn't commonly use against a mage in the first place.

The warrior's most powerful weapon against a mage is the charge attack. That thing can easily take 2/3 of your health and if a mage isn't careful of her position, she can easily fall into the trap.
    ThinIce wrote: »
    Whirlwind is a move you shouldn't commonly use against a mage in the first place.

The warrior's most powerful weapon against a mage is the charge attack. That thing can easily take 2/3 of your health and if a mage isn't careful of her position, she can easily fall into the trap.

I fought a mage earlier today named Synia. All that thing did was kill me, and with 2% health, it relied on lag to run away for the rest of the fight. It made me want to throw my phone at the wall so bad.

Dash is a great weapon, but it's also very glitchy. The slightest lag can ruin it.
    Lag is everyone's enemy. That and the ***** monks who hit once and run the whole effing 2 1/2 minutes.
  • ZabulonZabulon Registered Users 25 Posts
    They have deffinatly messed the Mage up now, the dash negates all there kiting skills, not sure how you balance this to give a warrior chance to evade, while giving the Mage a chance to escape, without making it perma snare and making it pointless for the warrior.

But tbh the PVP is so broken anyway, runners/laggers still rule supreme, I have no issue with people who stick and move, just the ones who literally hit you a few times then run the rest of the match avoiding any PVP at all.
  • eternalwarrioreternalwarrior Registered Users 11 Posts
    Why monks speed boost is not included in gs ? So if a 1000 gs warrior fights 1000 gs monk, the monk has more speed than him, so he can run faster. If a 1000 gs warrior fights 980 gs monk but the monk has 20% more running speed. That could be a equal match
  • MixtacyMixtacy Registered Users 68 Posts
    I fought a mage earlier today named Synia. All that thing did was kill me, and with 2% health, it relied on lag to run away for the rest of the fight. It made me want to throw my phone at the wall so bad.

Dash is a great weapon, but it's also very glitchy. The slightest lag can ruin it.

no need to double post my reply. but in my defense.
    http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?104199-4-5-people-hacking-in-pvp/page2

Summary: If I had the mana pots to be on equal playing grounds I wouldnt of been runing. Silly how I beat you after you using a thousand pots anyways.
    IGN for EW3 is Synia

Called the cops cause your mom hit you? Why not report her for raising your silly A**
    Mixtacy wrote: »
    no need to double post my reply. but in my defense.
    http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?104199-4-5-people-hacking-in-pvp/page2

Summary: If I had the mana pots to be on equal playing grounds I wouldnt of been runing. Silly how I beat you after you using a thousand pots anyways.

Funny. One tends to do so when youre trying to chase down a running mage that runs just as fast as me.