Report hackers here

Comments

• BrutalBrutal Registered Users 251 Posts
    No cooldown, mult orbs, no pots.

kracav GS 10572

This guy also played normally until I beat him first round, then all the toys came out. Trying to be sneaky I suppose.
    Android IGN: Brutal1977
    Class: Warrior, 12591 GS
  • SynchronSynchron Registered Users 8 Posts
    Found another 5 lightning spammer named: kracav
    I played warrior and still won lol almost same gs
  • ducvaderducvader Registered Users 204 Posts
    Like the usual

Jalil - unlimited mana plus orbs, plus well timed eruptions that keeps opponents in the air until they're dead
  • elbandido32elbandido32 Registered Users 77 Posts
    guerreiroxxt is another worthless mage with unlimited use of orbs. Glu really needs to handle this issue because it is spreading like wildfire. Running into hackers more and more
    Glu really needs to handle this issue because it is spreading like wildfire. Running into hackers more and more

This was predicted. Since glu doesn't appear to be deleting hackers, there's zero incentive for players to play fair. Except for those with morals. Maybe that's what glu is looking for, a player base of evil-no-good-dirty-rotten cheaters. Yeah, that will look great on the balance sheets.

To the obvious cheaters I've run into so far this season (jxjxjcif, laurito, souhealer, kracav), do you feel good when you win a match like this? Glu seems to like you, do you spend any money? I haven't and will not until your accounts are toast.

I dropped over $1000 USD on another game in the span of a few months, but not one cent on EW3. How many others are not spending because of the unfair playing field? Wake up Glu, you have a ton of cash sitting out there waiting to be had, if only you'd start publicly punishing those ruining your game.

Haven't forgotten about the confirmed hacks I saw from last tourney either: pete168, theoverseer, unknown asian symbol guy, minhnhat, d4n1l0, hanjaerok and probably a few others in posts that gluadmin deleted.
    If I have posted this already then ignore this one.

Juaniyo is another mod cheat. The usual mutliple orbs and unlimted mana etc. etc. etc...
  • MonnikMonnik Registered Users 24 Posts
    Toshiba: No cooldown, multiple orbs
    a0sia5Sl.jpg
    vXzhmt1l.jpg
  • SteflashSteflash Registered Users 12 Posts
    VIPER679, mage, no cd's and unlimited mana.
    BAN plz
  • SneezingCatSneezingCat Registered Users 211 Posts
    Monnik wrote: »
    Toshiba: No cooldown, multiple orbs
    a0sia5Sl.jpg
    vXzhmt1l.jpg

One of those orbs was yours...
    Jewelz
  • bryblunbryblun Registered Users 148 Posts
    Zboxnano - the usual cheat...

Glu - can you please reply on this thread. We really think you are great and hard working, oh yes!
    EVERYBODY - DON'T BUY GEMS TILL HACKER PROBLEM IS SOLVED
  • taekwonboy77taekwonboy77 Registered Users 37 Posts
    Multiple orb in one row, name : creative9866

Uh uh... SneezingCat - you Toshiba or what? Monnik says Toshiba cheated cause ...well...Toshiba is cheating cause that dude did the same craapp in our match up. He also did the same ****p to other players on my friends list.

Also want to report Heavenboat, probably thinks hes cheating wisely by not admittedly casting multiples against legit players.

Heavenboat casted a total of 4 orbs and 10 eruptions without 1 mana pot refill. Impossible when you don't hit your opponent or take hits yourself.
    Did a search for

200CM

He's confirmed from another player as using multi orb and unlimited mana cheat.

Just experienced this first hand.
  • ghostrikeghostrike Registered Users 24 Posts
    Kieplacloai hacker, make many dash, dash and dash..... please cek it.... thanks

LOLS! Now you know what it feels to be cheated! youre a dasher too! and i will not buy your excuse( saying sorry to get symphaty from others.Saying LAG, continous dashing on me that i cant even get up because the dash keeps on coming. That wont justify that you lag). Pretty sure we both know we didint lag on that match. Anyways, no point cause almost 80% of the fight are hackers, too common now.

> Probably, they should change the loading screen. Instead of " Losing in arena fights? RUNES are the best way to get an edge in PVP fights" they should change it to " Losing in arena fights? HACKING/ MODDING are the best way to get an edge in pvp fights".
    First warrior I've seen using the no cooldown cheat. No pots used either. Dash after dash after dash... almost beat him regardless.

LT123 GS 10902 (worth grabbing a screenshot, the L might be a capital i, not sure)

lt123.png
  • radshortyradshorty Registered Users 103 Posts
    thiennguyen kept attacking me and I couldn't block him
    met another hacker by the name of: hertzberg
    this is getting pretty irritating when your rank is going down because of a hacker
  • mirel007mirel007 Registered Users 41 Posts
    DevilGost warrior imunity
    mage green2010 put 10 orbs it is imposible i lose al star to hacker pls stop that
    mage : piakza put 10 orbs i hate that i lose my stars
    Chochy gs 9137 warrior imunity i have gs 1270 bat not damege to him pls stop i lose evry star i lose tourment i lose my time :(((
  • 3Foot20113Foot2011 Registered Users 25 Posts
    terri5 used no cooldown time and unlimited energy hack
  • ghostrikeghostrike Registered Users 24 Posts
    Brutal wrote: »
    First warrior I've seen using the no cooldown cheat. No pots used either. Dash after dash after dash... almost beat him regardless.

LT123 GS 10902 (worth grabbing a screenshot, the L might be a capital i, not sure)

lt123.png

Confirmed! fought him twice. I won the first. He didnt use the mod. But on the rematch, he use DASH with no cooldown.
    Its a small letter "L" and with current GS of 11k+ now.
  • GodeSsSGodeSsS Registered Users 51 Posts
    Nothing bother to report player ... 70% of players play with hack ... quit playing right now ..... can not make a legal duel that all use at least 10 orb skill \ second
    >>>>>>>>>>>>>>> HF & GL <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
    lol Alozavr lvl 48 gs 6440 imunity i hate that hackers pls stop that im very angry to this game i lose tourment :mad: i loseeeee :mad:
  • Sos1980Sos1980 Registered Users 198 Posts
    Heres a Bunch of idiots that have used mod against me yesterday always infinite health after you have smashed em

Tulobsa
    Stocker53
    Rampage05
    liongate
    Kayaka
    Endori
    Jameshetfiel
    Valljean
    Nope, orb lasts 8 seconds with a 15 second cooldown.. do the math, my orb ended 4 seconds before that. He had way more up later on, but didn't get another ss.

OT:
    Green2010: no cooldown, infinite mana
    YdcGTpsl.jpg
    pi30Byjl.jpg
    RaulB: No cooldown, unlimited dashes.. still loses
    sbG1dcOl.jpg

Pandemoniume: No cooldown, infinite mana. He tried not to be too obvious, but noticed that the lasers were coming up a bit too often. Wasn't sure until he used 2 lasers within 5 seconds. Poor match-up by the way.
    NTbSRrJl.jpg
    I just died 5 times in 2 PvP games against a person named brainfrost. This is getting very frustrating when hackers win every time the guy spammed every mage skill w/ cooldown
    MrToan:
    Must say I'm not 100% sure about this one, more like 85%. If he was hacking, he was doing a good job at covering it up. At one point he used 2 whirlwinds within 10 seconds, I'm pretty sure the normal cooldown is 25 seconds.. that's what got me suspicious.
    OAG8Kczl.jpg

Sorry for posting so much in here, but that's what happens when 3 or 4 out of your first 5 fights are modding.