Options

[Android]Godfellas

Obar90Obar90 Registered Users 28 Posts
Despite the full of member Goodfellas is now making Godfellas , Godfellas does have a bunch of available spots and Goodfellas will be the main guild with illegal players(winning the last tournament with much VP from illegal members). We are looking for some hardcore dedicated players do well in tournaments and have thorough knowledge of the games mechanics and strategies to support Goodfellas guild.

Just to gain some attraction, our main guild Goodfellas are currently the ONLY guild to have won more than 1 tournament with a record 6 guild hall of fame entries. We currently have few individual players who are in the hall of fameand done bunch of VP. And we aim for number 2 for every tourney (unless we are still on development).

REQUIREMENTS:
- Have a total gs of 5k gs minimum and at least 1 character at 3k gs
- Able to consistently earn vp in tournaments with 100k vp min for all tourneys except evo and offerings
- Hackers and modders are strictly disallowed except you have changed to Goodfellas by 24Nathan and can do something in Goodfellas^^
- extra points for being fun and drama-free and even better if you can out-troll ME!!!:):)
-Others than having well doing members others thread are ignored just to kept it secretive with Goodfellas leader
-Post in this thread with your IGN and details and I will somehow invite you :):)thks

Comments

• Options
    Yash ChawlaYash Chawla Registered Users 82 Posts
    All bulls**t noob trying to prove they are from goodfellas all worthless. We are (goodfellas) hack free and always will be.
    Also known as - psyched!
  • Options
    And btw he is not obar obar name in the forums is just 'obar' not obar90!
    Also known as - psyched!
  • Options
    Yeah man these noobs
    Also known as - psyched!
  • Options
    grepgrep Registered Users 74 Posts
    Obar, you dont play this game now. If your are not Obar - this thread no sense.
    #shee
  • Options
    25f3t69.jpget8w39.jpg these are our prove we Goodfellas are the top guild AND Goodfellas will keep on getting hall of fame the numerous times..Godfellas provide you to Goodfellas if you get bunch of VP^^yeah its Obar juz throw me a pm thks ^^
  • Options
    We will update our hall of fames with 24Nathan permissions since Goodfellas arent official legit AND you will have the honor to be on Goodfellas if your lucky to provide Godfellas with bunch of VP
  • Options
    Obar90 wrote: »
    We will update our hall of fames with 24Nathan permissions since Goodfellas arent official legit AND you will have the honor to be on Goodfellas if your lucky to provide Godfellas with bunch of VP
    Stop your f@cking story! lmao:D
  • Options
    MigzMigz Registered Users 7 Posts
    Lol this is good. Good old times of trolling. Looks like i smell other guilds with gibberish language will have some new recruits too.
  • Options
    So ya'll troll ppl you and your moron guild members from godfellas eh!
    Also known as - psyched!
  • Options
    ducvaderducvader Registered Users 204 Posts
    I would like to be part of GodFellas - I have around 28k GS I think - not too sure. If you could use me LMK thanks.
  • Options
    kennygkennyg Registered Users 250 Posts
    ducvader wrote: »
    I would like to be part of GodFellas - I have around 28k GS I think - not too sure. If you could use me LMK thanks.

i c wut u did thar ;)
  • Options
    ducvaderducvader Registered Users 204 Posts
    kennyg wrote: »
    i c wut u did thar ;)

HAHA lol :-)
  • Options
    24Nathan24Nathan Registered Users 15 Posts
    HAHA lol :-)
    You guys hav our blessings. Recruit all the noobs u can littlefellaz
  • Options
    HabarabisHabarabis Registered Users 49 Posts
    Too funny first GoodfeIlas (capital i) Now Godfellas. Haters gonna hate. I suppose your neighbour with the bigger house nicer car and hotter wife modded too..
  • Options
    Plz invite me! I lose my guild and think will do all dirty job for you.
  • Options
    bidsybidsy Registered Users 75 Posts
    Migz wrote: »
    Lol this is good. Good old times of trolling. Looks like i smell other guilds with gibberish language will have some new recruits too.

Please being invite for me bidsy90. Im having much good gs, and very much fun for game please. I am tell truth for all for this! :)
    IGN: BlDS
    Guild: -=WOLFPACK=-
    (ANDROID)
  • Options
    Bidsy - your wife allowed your to play again? lmao
  • Options
    HabarabisHabarabis Registered Users 49 Posts
    bidsy wrote: »
    Please being invite for me bidsy90. Im having much good gs, and very much fun for game please. I am tell truth for all for this! :)

Pleise I Ken joined yor guiltd. I maik much fun end haf many devises to very vp four yor teem. :)
  • Options
    AleksieAleksie Registered Users 72 Posts

OMG, LMAO, nice one
    Nymphos forever~LaRusse~IGN Aleksie
  • Options
    XephraimXephraim Registered Users 130 Posts
    grep wrote: »
    Plz invite me! I lose my guild and think will do all dirty job for you.

...wow...
    (Nuff said)
  • Options
    GodimusGodimus Registered Users 1 Posts
    Hey fellas... Godimus here. Having some umm... technical problems with my phone (got mad and broke it) lol. Currently trying to obtain the correct Gmail account (forgot which one) so I can download the game on my new phone (haha crazy)... and pick up where I left off. Might take some time tho so... go ahead and replace me for now. Peace
    P.S. kinda miss u pecker woods :P
  • Options
    mohicanmohican Registered Users 326 Posts
    Godimus wrote: »
    Hey fellas... Godimus here. Having some umm... technical problems with my phone (got mad and broke it) lol. Currently trying to obtain the correct Gmail account (forgot which one) so I can download the game on my new phone (haha crazy)... and pick up where I left off. Might take some time tho so... go ahead and replace me for now. Peace
    P.S. kinda miss u pecker woods :P

Just pm me bro. Hope all is well. Let us know ehen ur back and ready.
    P.s. u kinda posted in the wrong thread haha
    ;)
  • Options
    Gustavo09Gustavo09 Registered Users 2 Posts
    Hello godbellas , i want you to accept in the Guill, i have 31000 gs and i am very active, i look forward to your reply
  • Options
    mohicanmohican Registered Users 326 Posts
    Well I dunno if there is a godfellas guild or a godbellas but if youre looking for recruitment to Goodfellas here is the real thread:

http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?101010-Android-Goodfellas-Recruitment
    ;)
  • Options
    UltraSceptileUltraSceptile Registered Users 1,969 Posts
    Gustavo09 wrote: »
    Hello godbellas , i want you to accept in the Guill, i have 31000 gs and i am very active, i look forward to your reply

I think you meant "goodfellas."

These guys are fake.
    UltraSceptile~Forums King.