Options

goodbye, ew3, i dont play anymore again

Sell my all top gear, all runes, all potions and review for alll char, gs now under 2000, last gs up to 38000...

Uninstall forever and never again install ew3, or playing again.... thanks glu for all modder and hacker....

Thanks for all legit player, still play * gameeeee..... goodbye forever....

Comments

• Options
    taekwonboy77taekwonboy77 Registered Users 37 Posts
    I am play for 5 month, for nothing... thanks my indonesian guild, my topmaster guild, my pendekar guild, my indonesian45 guild, and last guild deviljinz with blacksexy the guildleader ( master of modder player ). Thanks, good bye forever
  • Options
    harry potterharry potter Registered Users 741 Posts
    pvp is only a small part of the game, mostly it is a solo game, not counting if you want to win 10 tokens at the tournaments.

how did you get 38,000 GS?
  • Options
    taekwonboy77taekwonboy77 Registered Users 37 Posts
    pvp is only a small part of the game, mostly it is a solo game, not counting if you want to win 10 tokens at the tournaments.

how did you get 38,000 GS?

playing every day.. no problem, i am want playing another game, this only a game... no problem i am deleted this game, many game better then this game...... thanks a lot my friends
  • Options
    CaliverCaliver Registered Users 63 Posts
    playing every day.. no problem, i am want playing another game, this only a game... no problem i am deleted this game, many game better then this game...... thanks a lot my friends

ur mad about stupid things
    some players used hacks , ehmm... what to do ? i know ! ruin 6 months work because someone else used hack!

dude ur soooooooooo stupidddddddddddd godddddddddddddddddddddd
  • Options
    ducvaderducvader Registered Users 204 Posts
    Caliver wrote: »
    ur mad about stupid things
    some players used hacks , ehmm... what to do ? i know ! ruin 6 months work because someone else used hack!

dude ur soooooooooo stupidddddddddddd godddddddddddddddddddddd

To each their own...he can do whatever he wants. I've been playing since January and yes the Modders are annoying. I however choose to stay and fight then to leave. He's right about it only being a game.
  • Options
    RegExpRegExp Registered Users 11 Posts
    Sup!
    My another account on forum is Grep. And Grep was banned because I say totally truth about Gluu team regarding hacking issue, sure my post was cleared
    My IGN: shee. I'm playing from January and always be legit and tolerant for Gluu and little portion of moders. Even pay money sometimes for my pleasure.
    I was very bored from game and was very happy when PvP comes. In pre-season i was #2 (1 star from victory).
    But current situation just a nonsense and slap in the player's face.
    YES! I start to using mod (noCD, inf.mana) from this source: http://4pda.ru/forum/index.php?showtopic=535292&st=7280
    Also using cheat like hit player then just click home button on device then wait ~3mins then restore game with win.
    So I'm real cheater and HOPE Gluu will ban me!

PS: Big thanks the Most Legit and Greatest Guild on Android for good time! GF Forever! Good Luck!
    9576ff2797c5.png

PSS: This IS AWESOME BALANCING!
    27292c181601.png
  • Options
    kennygkennyg Registered Users 250 Posts
    lol funny how you told me yesterday your brother deleted all your gear...you credit topmaster and deviljinz and blacksexy...sounds to me like you were likely modder yourself...which I always figure since you came up out of nowhere like many others.