Options

Need a little help.....

CraigsterCraigster Registered Users 143 Posts
Can someone explain to me why the stupid frickin system is matching up a 7.3 k Warrior with a 12.5 k GS mage in PvP??? Fighting a mage is already hard enough without giving him a 5k gs advantage. I can see already that this pvp c r a p ain't going to last long for me!

Comments

• Options
    ThinIceThinIce Registered Users 463 Posts
    It corresponds with level mostly. If you want to have advantage in pvp, farm for a l44 gold.
  • Options
    UltraSceptileUltraSceptile Registered Users 1,969 Posts
    They pitted an 8.9k gs warrior against my 12.4k gs warrior. I was wondering throughout the whole match why the hell one whirlwind would one shot him. Heh.

I felt genuinely sorry for the guy. But i was happy to regain my lost rank. In the last battle, the other warrior somehow knew how to teleport from place to place. Turns out it was lag, but not after I missed 5 whirlwinds. It was pathetic and I am disgusted by Glu's definition of "PvP".

I definitely do not want to play against some pay-to-win guy with full godly/PvP.
    UltraSceptile~Forums King.
  • Options
    CraigsterCraigster Registered Users 143 Posts
    Well, after 3 of 5 matches for my 7.5 k GS warrior this morning were against 12.5 GS or higher opponents, I have figured out that G L U don't care about pvp or this game, they just want our money.(Of course, I already knew this, but, it's been reconfirmed) Now, all I do is use my tickets and stand there and let them kill me because I get the same points either way.
  • Options
    FallenonyouFallenonyou Registered Users 78 Posts
    Rage quit so they can't kill you so they get less points ;)